Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlockssite needs your help and donations for a special cause

Amanda12
@amanda12
11 years ago
46 posts

I would LOVE to donate but with 2 kids and me and my husband being out of work right now I have a negative amount of money. :/ If I even had a dollar I'd send it to you.

updated by @amanda12: 07/23/15 05:12:37AM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I think Eagles idea of as many folks as possible donating $1 is the best idea, and those who can put in a little bit more, will donating on our brothers and sisters behalf, we are all enjoying this community together, so lets all put in together. If you cant, send love, that is equal to $.

Peace and love.

Kerry LoCo
@kerry-loco
11 years ago
46 posts

I sent what I could, hope it helps. You all have done so much for me...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i love you guys

for just a few hours we took a bite out of it and brought in almost 200 with average donations around 20

unexpected but greatly appreciatesd

the goal maybe hard to reach but youve given me hope

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Caleb William Hart
@caleb-william-hart
11 years ago
14 posts

I'll definitely be donating as soon as I get my next paycheck and cover a few bills. I love this website and what it is doing. I hope that all who enjoy the site and are able will donate, because this is a serious cause in my opinion, we need to keep the corporate world from exploiting dreadlocks as a means to acquire a little more currency!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yup i agree

a few months ago we were doing fairly well..could have been a bit better but we were really makimg a diference now we lost some ground

--
Kelly4
@kelly4
11 years ago
6 posts

ive been trying to save up some money to afford to actually buy some stuff from your site. im hoping this coming month will be better than before. hopefully that will help some. is there no legal recourse for regaining your rightful spot on google search? i mean you had gone through th efair process already once before of earning your google search spot so how is it fair that you can be suddenly kicked so far back down the ladder and then be forced to pay out of your own pocket to cover the losses and to pay for special services to fix the situation? and what is stopping google from repeating their actions? why did this not effect knottyboy and dreadhead in a negative way the same as it appears to be affecting you guys? i hate to see you guys get screwed over by factors that are not your fault when you are trying to do so much good for dreadlocks.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

complicatred question lol

1st more then 1/2 if not 3/4 of sites were impacted by it it was a radical shift in how google ranks

they make hundreds of tweaks to the algorythem a year

but major updates are rare

the logic behind the updates sound to knock out more spammy sites but alot of legit sites got caught in thje shockwave

why dhhq didnt get affected was largle how links were linked

(and other factors)

1 many of our links use text like dreadlocks maintenance forums dreadlocks natural dreads etc

the vast majority of dreadheahq uses dreadheadhq./ branded not keyword links

but also dhhq pyrs on a big show on social networking

twitter facebook youtube

this is why i created the dreadlockssite superheros group to gain a much stronger pressence on social networking sites

more then ever social signals anmd social interaction is key to ranking

later this week i going to try to get the superheros organized and on projects

oh a huge factors the dating site wich gets spam blogs daily then these spam blogs get toxic links

likes like

buy cheap oakleys

lois vouton outlets

etc etc

irelevent links but googles penalizing for these "money" keyword links

and theres alot

barrellady is on that cleanup projrect but its a big 1

--
Caleb William Hart
@caleb-william-hart
11 years ago
14 posts
Well SE if I can do anything to help out let me know, id like to continue to watch this site prosper and grow, it helps newbies like myself out tremendously.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u can join the superheros group and pick a team

we will work out a plan of action next few days

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus