11 years ago
4 posts

right on thank you for the help guys =)

updated by @jean-krost: 07/18/15 09:58:13AM
jesse demato
@jesse-demato
11 years ago
23 posts
I was just browsing when rubber band came up... I've been going neglect for six months and all my best progress started when I had a loopy knot at the tip. I've put in rubber band today at the very tip to simulate that on a ffew pieces.despite the advice I've received. I've learned alot from se and everyone else but I just got a hunch. everyone's hair is different andI'mgoingtogive these rubber bands a few weeks to see if they kick start some knots
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Jesse, be careful about the rubber bands you want to leave in to start knots. As mentioned above, they will cause weak spots where they are which may cause the dread to break off there in the future. Also the point about it getting swallowed into the dread and then causing rot. You want to try it, so just be careful:)

jesse demato said:

I was just browsing when rubber band came up... I've been going neglect for six months and all my best progress started when I had a loopy knot at the tip. I've put in rubber band today at the very tip to simulate that on a ffew pieces.despite the advice I've received. I've learned alot from se and everyone else but I just got a hunch. everyone's hair is different andI'mgoingtogive these rubber bands a few weeks to see if they kick start some knots

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form