12 years ago
80 posts

Some awesome tips, guys, thanks!

updated by @taby: 07/18/15 02:30:34PM
Buck
@buck
12 years ago
7 posts

Oil cleansing method is good, It really works, even for oily kinds of skin and there is no need for extra lotion.
You can use baking soda along with oil cleansin method. twice per week for peeling.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

bummer. i was just going to mention trader joe's nourish all-in-one facial cleanser. it is hands down the best cleanser i've ever used. it gets your skin clean but not squeaky clean. it just feels balanced. i have very sensitive skin that occasionally breaks out and this one is really the best. i'm so afraid that they'll discontinue it so i keep at least four back up bottles on hand. its that good.

Taby said:

Oh, I sooo miss Trader Joe's! There's one on the other coast of FL from me, but a little far. I'm hoping wherever we move in the next month will have a Trader Joe's.

Do those bars SE mentioned leave your face feeling squeaky. I don't usually use bars because of that.

I may try the baking soda thing, though I haven't really enjoyed using it in my hair. Maybe I'll have better luck with it on my face.

DreadfulAmenita
@taby
12 years ago
80 posts
Heather, I'm glad you reminded me. We're moving in a few weeks and taking a trip to California. I'm putting that on my list to buy the first Trader Joe's we come by!
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
12 years ago
80 posts

I hope you find something that will help.

DreadfulAmenita
@taby
12 years ago
80 posts
I've been using Avalon vitamin C face wash since I first posted this. It's okay, but I'm not in love with it.
Buck
@buck
12 years ago
7 posts

Oil cleansing method is good, It really works, even for oily kinds of skin and there is no need for extra lotion.
You can use baking soda along with oil cleansin method. twice per week for peeling.

http://adamprowse.com.au/ Maitland Health

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

i just ran out of face wash ..so happy i came across this thread ..I like the BS wash idea, gonna give it a try now

Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
12 years ago
100 posts

wow thanks for sharing just what i needed !!!

Kimberly Eve said:

Have you considered using the oil cleansing method?: http://www.crunchybetty.com/nitty-gritty-on-the-oil-cleansing-method
It really works, even for oily skin types and there is no need for extra moisturizer.
And you can use baking soda a couple of times a week for exfoliation.
Melony
@melony
12 years ago
45 posts

I use a mix of baking soda and tea tree oil as a face wash, and tomoisturizeafterwards I use a small amount of olive oil

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form