Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Quick question

Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
Yay! Lol that's very good to hear! Thanks for the help!
updated by @cristin-nessen: 07/09/15 10:24:21PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

how do they feel "dead"?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
it's kind of hard to explain. Just kind of limp and dull looking, and they feel kinda dry. The ones in the back and underneath seem to be coming along nicely, it's just the ones that are in the front and on the very top that feel this way. Any suggestions on getting them to progress the way my back ones have? I'm assuming it's because there's more friction in the back.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

the side of the head u spleeo on progressed fastest u can try sleeping on your side but it sdont matter they will catch up

--
Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
Nice to know! That's kinda what I waa thinking/hoping!I was looking at the shampoo bars because at this point I think my hair could use a bit more nourishing than my regular routine, and the bars sound lovely! Would you think they'd all be equally beneficial, or should I get something in particular based on what's going on with my hair? I love nag champa scent, but as far as helping my hair, I didn't know if that'd be a good choice?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i love the nag chasmpoa its my fave im using satsuma now but might use nag next wash

i think they all are equaly good

--
Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
awesome! I'll be ordering that soon then! Now one more question, and then I'll quit picking your brain! Sorry lolI leave my hair down a lot, and my roots seem to be growing/knotting in that direction now somewhat. Will they continue to grow downward if I leave my hair down, or once they mature won't that be as noticeable? I'm kinda trying to avoid that, or correct that, so I thought wearing it pulled up could help reverse that and balance it out. Is that anything to even worry about? Hopefully my question made sense lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

umm..whart? ik confused u want the roots to grow upnot down? why?

--
Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
lolnot up, I just didn't want them to grow super downward, where if I were to pull them up sometimes, then it'd pull weird, if that makes more sense. I just didn't know if there was anything I could do to avoid the roots pointing them super downward was all, or if it doesn't make a difference, or isn't a real problem
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it shouldnt matter

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form