Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

An update of sorts

Zack Croft
@zack-croft
12 years ago
18 posts

It's been like 4 or 5 months since I started dreading and it's going pretty good so far. My dandruff has basically vanished and I'm noticing a lot of new loops and knots everyday or so, I was wondering about finding work with my hair. My mom says nobody will hire me if my hair looks like this, is that true?

updated by @zack-croft: 01/13/15 09:24:49PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ofcopurse thats not true tell mom that if that was true we would never have made it to the moon since the saturn rockets that got us there were designed and byult by somwone with dreads who was hirded by nasa annd now runs the biggesrt biodeisel refinery in the countrty not only that but there are probabl;y a million dreads out there most are employed some are doctors nursdes preists teachers scientists you na e it..its easy to get a job..when its easy to get a jon..these days you can have 40 ywars experience and still not be able to find work not cause of hair but cause of idiors with short hair and business suites screwing up the economy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Work for a landscaping company, or a garden supply co. They love dreadlocks!

I fix jets that rich celebrities and politicians fly on, no problems with dreads at my company.

Show Mom that you can be successful on your terms!

If someone won't hire you because you have dreads, you wouldn't want to work there anyway.

Zack Croft
@zack-croft
12 years ago
18 posts

I never knew that SE and you're both right, now I just gotta apply everywhere lol

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Good Luck!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form