Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question on Sectioning with twist and rip

Kevin4
@kevin4
12 years ago
25 posts

Thank you that makes me feel a lot better. Will push on.

updated by @kevin4: 07/13/15 09:03:06AM
Kevin4
@kevin4
12 years ago
25 posts

After about 10-12 hours of work I have maybe half my head done and about 40 some locs... From the looks fo it Ill end up with baout 80-100. Is this normal for an inch?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm no an inch would make about 30 your pretty bad at guestimating an inch i guess..lol

its not a bad number tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

That's what I was about to say. 100 locks would have to be really thin. If you look at my locks, the ends that you can see are about 1 inch each. And I had 23 to start. I congoed a bunch together to make them bigger, but from what you can see, that's about how thick 1 inch sections would end up

Kevin4
@kevin4
12 years ago
25 posts

Hahhahaha alll gooood

Jasmine3
@jasmine3
12 years ago
9 posts

So I also did twist and rip.. not really sure where else to leave my question.. I didnt section my dreads very well, I have like.. 48 i think. theyre pretty small, i love the size.. was just wondering if the actual shape of the sections matter.. some of them are square ish.. some of them are kinda rectangular and some of them are kinda like diagonal, which makes it a big of a pain for separating.. just wondering if its a big deal theyre shaped weird?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ofcourse not natural dreads every single 1 is a diferent sha;e and size

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jasmine3
@jasmine3
12 years ago
9 posts

Ok awesome.. just wanted to double check :) thanks a bunch.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form