Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Twist and rip dreads braided/twisted sections

Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
Hello! I apologize if this question has already been asked, or if I'm posting it in the wrong place. Anyways, I dreaded my hair a few weeks ago, and backcombed the majority of them. I twist and ripped several, but didn't really get the hang of it, that's why I backcombed most of them. The ones that I did TnR are kinda twisted or braided looking (yeah, I did it wrong lol). The braided looking spots can easily be separated. They are like twisted sections, that if I sorta untwist, you could put a finger through because it makes an opening. I hope I'm making sense. Anyways, my question is, will those parts eventually dread? I can't picture twists dreading, but do they loosen and knot? I don't wanna redo them, because it's only in small sections on dreads that otherwise seem to be knotting up quite well. Just curious what you all think. Suggestions? Experience with this problem? Thanks!
updated by @cristin-nessen: 01/13/15 09:17:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they will be fine they will dread the tricjk to tnr is total randomization how often u twist the ammount of hair in each hand at each split where i split the more random the better in fact at some times u may have only 6 hairs in 1 hand and 99% in the other if you split in 1/2 every time it will be bvraidlike

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cristin Nessen
@cristin-nessen
12 years ago
158 posts
Good to know! I'm relieved that I won't have to do anything to make sure those spots dread. Thanks for the info!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form