dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how many is too many...

☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
HAHAHA soaringeagle said:
theres a complex equation for determining the right number of dreads for your head
1st measure the circumference of the hairline
then the distances front to back and side to side

after that count the hairs per square inch, multiply that by the area covered by hair, devide by the square root of the circumference
add 14 to the per inch squared hair count then subtract 7 for every tear in age over 25

then ignore the sum of that equation and count the random number that naturaly occur

updated by @izzy-licious: 07/16/15 09:27:32AM
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
15 years ago
154 posts
actually i have had some grow together but i also have had alot of baby hairs grow especially after i had my son and those formed into dreads so the multiplied and i have tons of new smaller ones forming. i know i started with like 40 or so i dont know how many i have now
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
soaringeagle said:
theres a complex equation for determining the right number of dreads for your head
1st measure the circumference of the hairline
then the distances front to back and side to side

after that count the hairs per square inch, multiply that by the area covered by hair, devide by the square root of the circumference
add 14 to the per inch squared hair count then subtract 7 for every year in age over 25

then ignore the sum of that equation and count the random number that naturaly occur
lol nice :)I started with exactly 50, now got 48I didn't really want about under 40, though I do like having a few big ones

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form