Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What should i do? i have to go to court on Oct. 8

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
haha yea last forum i was on hed get mostly sarcastic replies..and alotta "you desserve to bre in jail" type statements\im so much happier here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 02:36:44AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I prefer civilized conversation personally. Sarcasm to me is meant to use sparingly, either among friends who understand it as not to be taken personally or to someone who for whatever reason I just don't care to get to know. Really not a very positive social tool. soaringeagle said:
haha yea last forum i was on hed get mostly sarcastic replies..and alotta "you desserve to bre in jail" type statements
\im so much happier here
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Anyone who has a minute might want to check this outIts a first hand narrative of an interesting police encounter of mineIts kinda long but pretty interesting and eye opening for some (unfortunately predictable to others) http://www.livefoodist.com/police.story
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i was once arressted for conspiracy to shoot the president (long funny story) and just bullshitted my way through it being questioned by fbi and everything..i just had fun with it (but was respectful)_it wsas lil scary at the time ..but when i was released i was laughing histericly for hours..it was kinda fun

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
when I read the words *search car* I was like oh god I hope he didn't let them do itI can't stand cops like that, my run-ins have all been with decent minded ones, but I've had alot of friends that had to deal with bullshit from them.
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
soaringeagle said:
i was once arressted for conspiracy to shoot the president (long funny story) and just bullshitted my way through it being questioned by fbi and everything..i just had fun with it (but was respectful)_
it wsas lil scary at the time ..but when i was released i was laughing histericly for hours..it was kinda fun
hmm that sounds like it could deserve its own thread! :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
was a long time agomy neighbours made a map to a lil protest they were putting onthe map had an x on city hall that said "the president" (reagan) around city hall was a shaded area marked "people with guns" (the cops)at the park the protest started at was another shaded area "people you can trust"my neighbours were idiotsi didnty even go to the protest, but was on the subway later and a transit cop decided to hassle me found the map decided it was conspiracyt to shoot the presidentit gets funnierbesides fbi and all narcotics agents found 8 hits of acid (i was youngf and dumb to cary em with me) and a sucrets container with a few vitamins and 2 tylenol 3'sthey ask me ..is this acid..i sayu yes he hands it to another cop and says u can throw that awaythen the sucrets containder..what are these...i answered truthfully..i dunno an hour later they wanted to hold me for the 2 tylenolluckily the main detective that was questioning me says to me..they wanna hold u but this is bullshit... see the door behind ya? i'm gonna turn around and when i turn back i hope your gone...so i got up and left and went skipping down the street laughing like a maniac (i had been tripping through the whole thing..hehe)

--
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
lmao, thats hilarious,least that worked out though.
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
holy shit!!! that story is EPIC!!!!
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
hahahha thats so awesome!!u got fuckin lucky!!!! the other night i got pulled over after we hotboxed it in my car, we had like a pound of weed with us (we deal on occasion) and luckily i had left the windows open for like 10 mins before we got pulled over. She let us go lawl...This sucks, my friends parents are gone tomorow so we gona throw a big party with a shitload of pot, gonna hotbox his whole house. idk if i should go now tho. hahah conspiracy dude!! thats so great, u ever tried shrooms, heard they were amazing?

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form