im just over a year in
updated by @jack-roth: 07/03/15 06:36:32AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
oh ok, i get ya

soaringeagle said:
well thats cause u forces sections backcomnbing they wanted to be 2-3 dreads naturally
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i had this problem also. i self-sectioed and that's what i blamed it on. i found it to be really uncomfortable and i just undid those dreads and let them become their own individual dreads. i don't know if that's an option for you...
Tawnya Brock
@tawnya-brock
14 years ago
1 posts
Not sure if I have the same prob, but one of my dreads is doing that. Except mine started out as a really tight hair-- it hurt seriously bad-- so I started pulling at it, trying to loosen it up. Never found the tight hair and i think I just made it worse. Now, the root is kinda split in two.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
No way lol, my dreads are way to tight now to undo, ill just leave them, im realyu not bothered. To be honest i copuldnt careless which is why i hadnt posted asking, but i thought i might aswell try and get some answers

JESSICA EVA said:
i had this problem also. i self-sectioed and that's what i blamed it on. i found it to be really uncomfortable and i just undid those dreads and let them become their own individual dreads. i don't know if that's an option for you...

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form