Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

annoying natural dreads

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
I had a friend crochete his and they'll still come undone and be messy unless u continue to do it. But it ya do they will be really weak and thin, and r able to eventually break off.
updated by @that-irie-guy: 07/11/15 05:09:02AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he cabnnot expell you for hair choice he can threatten to but u have rights take it over his hewad to the school board the media even and the courtdont argue with him goi above himhe has to answer to the school board who answers to the secretary of education etc etc etc Will Gibbs said:
hahaha okay everyone...i live in australia (private shit school) i have put in some crocheted one before....the only teacher who cares about hair and clothing is the deputy principle....he made me get rid of my super short ones....(even tho they were neat and everyone liked them).......trust me, i have given him everysingle excuses ever invented.....i was in his office for 2 whole classes (2 hours), just arguing about me not getting them out.

im in year 12 soon, last year of school.....so now im getting dreads and try just avoid him....... and no, i cant wear anything on my head in class.

i cant sue either, he can just expell me from school if he wants.
EXTREMELY SHIT DRESS CODE

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
if you want to prevent dreads, brush your hair..lolHow long do you want to keep your dreads? If you only want them for a few months or 1-2 years, then year brush your hair till it's long enough to crochet......but if you want to have them for as long as you want, 5, 10, 20+ years, then wait till you're done with school if they are so strict. One year is nothing when you keep them for a lifetime
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh and even the of the courts say u cant dread take it to the aclu (or the equivelant in your country)u dont have to listen to a lowly principle when your rights are being violated

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form