Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Dog ate my herb stash and loves it Help smoke or edibles??

Ganja Farmer
@ganja-farmer
14 years ago
12 posts
Ok so about last week my 1 year old german shepherd decided to eat my stash he ate about 9 grams of just stright herb and was trippin out. when i got home he was acting weird so i got scared until i found my empty zip lock bag. So i put him on the couch made hhim comfertable petted him and turned on animal planet dogs 101 it seemed to me like he had one hell of a high.So when i reuped on some more herb i was rolling a j and he jumped on my bed seen the ganja and tried to eat it up so clearly he loves weed just as much as me so i blew smoke at him and he wast opposed to it just sat on my lap sniffing up the smoke.My question is should i give him edibles like cookies and such or let him eat the weed or should i blow smoke at him does it make a difference for dogs is smoke better or him eating it up.
updated by @ganja-farmer: 01/13/15 08:39:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wtf1 these discussions do not belong in this fiorum2 u never intentionaly give or blow smoke at aknt qnimal if they stick theyre nose in ot eat it themselves thats on them but iu never give it to them or try to get em highno more drug related threads in the main forms there are groups for off topic srtuff like thios but even in the groups its not appropriate to talk abolout intentional animal abuse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form