Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you think? See my photo.

recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
I agree, that's a beautiful picture Rodrigo:) very proud dad! You will realise when to wash on your own. The knots seem to get a little tighter everytime, & the hair feels lighter so it moves more & makes knots easier.

Sister Rags said:
Rodrigo, your hair is perfect for dreadlocks.Ana is precious : )
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Rodrigo...what a delightful pic!! Your hair will dread in no time...It's almost certain...just wash with Baking soda and follow the advice everyone gave you...Also, dont forget to post pictures of your progress...:)you look like serj tankian..hehhe
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
I was gonna mention the resemblance to Serj in this pic. Awesome! Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Rodrigo...what a delightful pic!! Your hair will dread in no time...It's almost certain...just wash with Baking soda and follow the advice everyone gave you...Also, dont forget to post pictures of your progress...:)

you look like serj tankian..hehhe
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
He really does! And serj would look awesome with dreads :P Shiva'sMattedLocks said:
Rodrigo...what a delightful pic!! Your hair will dread in no time...It's almost certain...just wash with Baking soda and follow the advice everyone gave you...Also, dont forget to post pictures of your progress...:)

Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Thank you sister. I'm in the jorney. Working my patience.Ana is one of my three queens hehehe Sister Rags said:
Rodrigo, your hair is perfect for dreadlocks.

Ana is precious : )
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Yea man ... thank you. I am very proud of my childrens.And soon i'll be proud of my dreads heheheh recoverytrouble said:
I agree, that's a beautiful picture Rodrigo:) very proud dad! You will realise when to wash on your own. The knots seem to get a little tighter everytime, & the hair feels lighter so it moves more & makes knots easier.

Sister Rags said:
Rodrigo, your hair is perfect for dreadlocks. Ana is precious : )
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Thank you Shiva. Thanks for the vibe. I'm in the battle of dreadins heheheAnd who is serj tankian?? hehehI 'll search in the google hehehhug to you Shiva'sMattedLocks said:

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
It hasn't been that long...but how is it going so far Rodrigo?
Rodrigo Leão
@rodrigo-leo
14 years ago
39 posts
Heheeh I don't know serj . I saw some pics but i didn't see resemblance Paula said:
He really does! And serj would look awesome with dreads :P

Shiva'sMattedLocks said:

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form