Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

growth

J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
do you dreads have to completely mature before new growth starts?i know its different for everyone but is there a point where your hair will just stop growing?
updated by @jd: 01/13/15 08:36:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
they start growing typically round 8 monthsthey never really stop growing but can reach a terminal length where the ends will start to come off..not always but that does happenthey will grow even after u dieby year 2 you'll be surprised by how much they grew

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
from what i could tell, it's always growing, you just won't notice till it's completely done shrinking,for instance my friend put two really tight rubber bands on what was once my roots,and they stayed there for months (until i went camping an they got warm enough to snap off easily by pulling them)anyways my hair really doesn't look like it's grown a whole lot, but whats interesting to me is that the two rubber bands left this kinda grooved ridge that you can feel, which is now in the middle of the lock, so it pretty much grew the whole time, without looking like it,this would probably make sense with a picture but don't have a camera,to put it simple,your hair is growing always, it's different for everyone how noticeable it is tho,(I think kim said her husband's locks have barely grown in a few years, even the case of SE insane growth whereas he had a friend with pretty old locks that didn't grow a whole lot comparatively)
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
cool, well ill have em 10 months tomorrow :)yours are looking soooooo good dude
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
The hair growth cycle never really stops. With dreadlocks in the early stages it just seems that way.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form