Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

does anyone know how to go about making a hemp rosary necklace?

Boobie
@boobie
14 years ago
37 posts
i had an idea while i was on break at work the other day. . . but i have no clue how to make it a reality. i know there are a bunch of super creative people who could some how figure out a way to make a hemp necklace in the shape of a rosary necklace.if you know how, or figure out how to do this please let me know. i would be more than willing to learn how to make one(and/or buy one).i look forward to any and all feedback so thank you for your time : )
updated by @boobie: 01/13/15 08:36:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm simplest way is add beads seperateds by knots and hang a cross from it or make the cross hemp too?hemp stem cross?isnt that all a rosary os is beads in a numbered pattern i thonk its 3 1 3 1 3 or something?i cant remember i was 10 i think last time i saw 1not much help i guess

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
I can work on making one OR if you have a rosary to go by you can use that as you can look up how to make specific hemp knots and make it your self. I need to get back to my hemp work I havn't done it in so long!
Boobie
@boobie
14 years ago
37 posts
ive been reserching and theres a knot that ties back up onto itself. i think that might be my best bet with it for the long streight part and then just split it and conect with a bead at the end... im so lost here lolbut thank you both for your input. every bit helps
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form