Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreading fine hair

Black Rose
@black-rose
13 years ago
14 posts
I love love love love your style! So glad to have a fellow "darkling" on the site. :)Like you, I like to change my hair all the time, and I've been thinking of ways I can adapt my goth and gothabilly/rockabilly hairstyles to dreaded hair. I think I can make 'em work. Guess I'll find out!

RazorCandi said:

hehe I plan to try and turn my husband into my personal hair dresser, hopefully he will get the hang of it ;)

Yeah I had a deathhawk for years, loved it but I want to do more of aChelseyhawk type thing but dreaded, I know about how the dreads want to eat all the loose hairs, I used to glue in tracks that I dreaded at the back and I'd have toliterallyrip them out because the lose hairs in the back would tangle after just a couple days :-S If it gets to be too big of a pain I will probably just shave the lose sides into little side burns and let the bangs dread too ;)

updated by @black-rose: 07/19/15 08:24:34PM
RazorCandi
@razorcandi
13 years ago
8 posts

yay, definitely nice to not feel like an outsider here, I have to deal with enough of that in real life ;)

Yeah, I am still debating over it, I wrote to a girl about getting a quote on 35 dreads at 10"-14" to just braid in since I am still nervous about taking the step but she asked for $120!!! ouch!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

dont bother going to any salon or locticiabn theyre all a ripooff do it yourself its so easy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
in fact if u wanna start tonight we can do a few now

RazorCandi said:

yay, definitely nice to not feel like an outsider here, I have to deal with enough of that in real life ;)

Yeah, I am still debating over it, I wrote to a girl about getting a quote on 35 dreads at 10"-14" to just braid in since I am still nervous about taking the step but she asked for $120!!! ouch!

--
Black Rose
@black-rose
13 years ago
14 posts
What about dread falls? They're not quite as versatile as braided-in dread extensions, but you can make and install them yourself.

RazorCandi said:

RazorCandi
@razorcandi
13 years ago
8 posts
Yeah falls are ok, I kind of wanted them to lay like a mohawk more than a pony tail. I really need to get a steamer, but I am going to try boiling water, see if that method works ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
lose your comb you'll love how it dreads

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form