Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

veggie vegan omni ital? whats your diet and hows it relate to your dreadiness (if at all)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

we adapted we did not evolve

to have evolved to eat meat wed v=be built diferentky entu[irely wed have short digestive tracts long snouts sharp teeth and claws

if anything we evolved in the oposite direction cro magnums and earlier had a more elongated jaw slightly

adapting is notthe same as evolving to evi[olve wed have to survive better as a meat eatter for millions of years

thats just false since meat eatters sugffer far more deadly diseases fron eatting meat

so when and if evolution occi[urs its surely to be in the direction of vegatarianism since that also guarantees us a more sustainable food souvrce as well

weve adapted to eating toxins daily carcinogens herbacides pestacides

weve adapted to taking pills instead of having strong imune systems

weve adapted to many unheakthy things

but evolution always favors the survivors

vegatarians way more healthy therefor evoution wu]ill lean towards vegatarianism

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/03/15 06:04:15AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Enecra Oel, Evolution is the MOST solid theory in science. It's a known fact. The word theory in science does not mean the same thing as theory in laymens terms. Any scientist of any field will laugh if someone comes up with a new finding that "proves" evolution. No more proof is needed.

We know for a fact that we evolved. We are just not sure if we evolved from heat vents in the ocean, sand bars, space dust, or electrical shocks from lightening back in the days when earth's atmosphere was only a few non organic elements.

Eagle, evolution does not always favor the more adapted. Bottleneck effects and founder effects happen regularly. They are caused by chance. Humans have, in recent history bee subject to a mass extinction of our own. Just because something is better at surviving doesn't mean it passes it's genes along. Survival of the fittest doesn't mean that the most adapted survives. It means the one with the most offspring survives. In most cases the most well adapted is the one to pass it's gene's along.

ToTheAnkles, Once in a while, you say something I completely agree with. This is one of those times.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the teth thing u[-is false those teeth are clearly meant for roots not meats

but evolution is fact

its proven

fruit flies evolve extremely fast changing thier environment can trigger an evolution quickly becauase a geberation is 1 day so evolution is observable in short lived specieas

evolution is indesputable unless you believe in dragons giants zombies invisible people etcetc as facts

some people can hold a dinasaur bone in their hand and say..this does not exist.. but then believe in the existence of things you cant see touch taste measure or prove

its ok to believe in the unbelievable but to say the known doesnt exist is just silly

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well i understand that its very much like the native american belief that all things have spirit and all things are related

the redwoods being hundreds and hundeds of years old our grandfathers but this includes ..rocks..rivers air the sun moon and starsi believe only the human ego is greatter then any other life form

in fact some not only believe rocks are alive as in have a spirit an energy a ability to comunicate on some level but also to move and change shape by their own will although so slowly its impossible to measure or perceive ..like inches over spans of thousands of years

how is this thread a load of shit whenits just a discussion of diet choices

ofcourse it akso went into the benifits and drawbacks and sustainability etc

its impossible to be a load of shit when its just alotta opinions but because you dont af-gree with some you discount all and refuse to concider any?

even the ones that mat-y agree with you?

--
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

First, our number of chromosomes doesn't tell how more or less advanced we are. It's the amount of DNA we have. Humans have only 2-15 times the number of genes as E. Coli. That doesn't mean we aren't much more evolved than E. Coli. We have orders of magnitude more DNA.

So our eyes can't see certainspectrum'sof light. We build tools to see the rest and study it. Western Europeans only hear a 12 note scale in music, but some African music has a 20 note scale. Asian music as 13 notes.

What do we do about the rest of those frequencies? We build instruments to measure them.

Just because our physiological bodies can't hear or see certain things does mean we have no idea what they are. We do. We found other ways to measure them.

I'd go as far as to say 100% of the cells in your body carry their own microbial DNA. It's called your mitochondria. Mitochonrdia have a DNA sequence all of their own, and their own enzymes. But we have mitochondria for hundreds of millions of years. They may contain their own DNA, but they couldn't live outside of the cell anymore.

Your atoms may be almost all empty space. But they way they are stacked and compressed makes them solid.

We may only physically experience a small slither of what there is. But the point of science is to find the rest of it. Just because you or I can't afford an electron microscope doesn't mean there isn't one to see the things you can't see with your eye. I've worked with spectrophotometers to see the things that UV light does illuminate that our eyes can't see.

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
If humans are not meat eaters, then why is vitamin B-12 an essential vitamin, while every other plant eater has bacteria in the gut that create it?Why do lions chase Gazelle and eat them? Have you ever seen a Cow kill a Gazelle and eat it? If meat eating was not natural to humans, we would not have a massive torture industry based around it.The argument of what is natural is a useless one that you are going to lose. Natural does not equal good. If meat eating WAS natural, SE, would you eat meat? Or would you feel the same way about killing and torturing animals as you do now and decide that an unnatural but ethical way would be best?Even if plants are, for all intents and purposes, sentient, they still do not feel pain. They still do not have emotions. The entire CNS, nerves and certain parts of the brain (parts that even entire groups of animals lack) are responsible for emotions and pain. Plants totally lack this, it's physiologically impossible for a plant to feel pain or to feel sad. It's like asking you to flap your hands and fly. It does not happen because you lack the physiological aspect (WINGS!) to do so.
Gene Thompson
@gene-thompson
11 years ago
29 posts

I am vegetarian for the most part except for the occasional fish. I have followed this diet and lifestyle because of the way it makes me feel inside and out. Mental clarity and higher energy. Besides the numerous studies that show that these diets are healthier and reduce the risk of diseases, obesity etc. Very important for us Americans to consider considering the fact that we top the charts in most ailments. I also find it opens up my creativy, jah bless.

ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
11 years ago
102 posts
Go search for it and post it when you have time.Just because a study has been done does not mean it has been a solid study. That's how myths like "all fat is bad" start.
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

let's fuck this argument up some more. what if everything you know to be true is wrong anyway? what if we humans require a CNS to feel pain, but plants have a different way of understanding pain that we don't yet understand?

eat what makes you feel healthiest.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

nd try new things mat-=ybe you will feel healthier

have you ever tried being vegatarian? and i dont mean a week or a month.. a minumum of 2 years?

you would be absolutely certain that vegatarian is healthiest

especialy after u ate 1 lil peperoni that was accidetly put on your pizza then spent 4 hours puking

you think your healthiest now but you dont know untill you try a miny[umum of 2 years vegatarian

then and onpy then can you be sure

JustSomeChick said:

let's fuck this argument up some more. what if everything you know to be true is wrong anyway? what if we humans require a CNS to feel pain, but plants have a different way of understanding pain that we don't yet understand?

eat what makes you feel healthiest.

--

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form