Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beard dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea the beard will drad like that maybe kinda rthick though and the hair will dread fine we have plenty with fine straight hair dreading perfectly using neglect

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts

haha I gotta admit I was very suprised to find out yr only 42!!! I thought u was in yr late 50's!!! yr only 4 yr older then me. I'm 38 and still can't grow a beard, not a fan of long beard's so not bothered but would like to have short side burns but can't grow them either!! got asked for I.D buyin booze last week so I'm quite happy about my lack of facial hair lol

Dave Holloway
@dave-holloway
13 years ago
7 posts

Dude, thats an awesome beard, wish mine would grow as long and thick as that, mines onlt 6.5 inches at the mo, but so want mine to dread, ive tried letting it, but my job wants me to have a neat beard so i have to keep it tied up :(

but atleast i get to keep my length, keep up the great work on it bud, its gonna look awesome dreaded!!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

years ago at a gathering i met this brother named peter pan

this elder dude bout 65 ui guess would climb palm trees barefoot (sometimes naked) and harvest the leaves to weave into these lifelike detailed birds and incects

brilliant artistry

anway (yea this is beard related) peter pan would sell his crreations to some high end shops so had to keep a professional appearance at times, the hair on his head was shortish and fine grey but he had beard dreads past his waist

hed ball them up and tuck them under his chin with just enough loose beard hair to hide the balled up dread ball and look like just any other dude

so it is possible to grow beard dreads and keep a presentable beard at the same time

Dave Holloway said:

Dude, thats an awesome beard, wish mine would grow as long and thick as that, mines onlt 6.5 inches at the mo, but so want mine to dread, ive tried letting it, but my job wants me to have a neat beard so i have to keep it tied up :(

but atleast i get to keep my length, keep up the great work on it bud, its gonna look awesome dreaded!!

Matt Bischoff said:

--
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Bones, I dub the "Bones of Contention" lol, I would have thought you were 15! The only reason SE looks older than his years is the grey beard,. BTW, SE, I bet there's a really handsome face under there judging by what's above the beard'] Happy Day, guys!

BONES said:

haha I gotta admit I was very suprised to find out yr only 42!!! I thought u was in yr late 50's!!! yr only 4 yr older then me. I'm 38 and still can't grow a beard, not a fan of long beard's so not bothered but would like to have short side burns but can't grow them either!! got asked for I.D buyin booze last week so I'm quite happy about my lack of facial hair lol

BONES2
@bones2
13 years ago
45 posts

haha yeah I know its the grew beard that gives that impression and I can see by the uncovered part of S.E's face he he's as old as he 1st looks. Maybe thats why I'm not a fan of beards, it hides away yr face and the unique characterisitics we all have. No disrepect to any man or lady who has a big beard but thats just my opinion.

ExaltHimx7 ... 15 !! hahah I'll dig out some pics of me when I was 16 when I 1st grew dreads and see if u can work out which is present ;)

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

']

KafkaX
@kafkax
12 years ago
69 posts

So Ive been growing my beard with the intention of eventually having beard dreads...Ever since I started growing it this time around, I stopped combing, just washing. like what I did with my locks. Right now my beard is about 4 inches long and I got two locks starting to form little loose knots but Im wondering about the process. Should I wait to stop combing my beard until it gets a lot longer? If so, should I be combing/conditioning until then? Advice? :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i never combed or conditioned i just let it dread as it grew long eniugh

i didnt know ppl combed beards lol

--
KafkaX
@kafkax
12 years ago
69 posts