Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Certain methods make your hair grow longer?

FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Well The dreading method(comb coiling) I'm using, it doesn't matter what length your hair is. And I would have to wait a few more months for my hair to grow out--after being chopped off>:( I'm getting to antsy, Lol..And i think they will look good on me. Iain said:
Well I can tell you from my own personal experience that if anything via backcombing, my hair has only gotten shorter,
when i originally backcombed the tips of my hair reach down to the end of my neck,
of course it does look a lot better now

only recently am I noticing the new growth starting to make a difference though,

updated by @foxyfresh: 07/27/15 07:00:55PM
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Do you have a comb coiling group? soaringeagle said:
iuve mixewd a lil and it foams like crazy but hes right u do the baking soda 1st,,lthen the vinagar after rincing the baking soda

its no explosion it just creates a lotta foam its how they do those volcano things in science fairs
it wont harm u but if u did alot in the right mix it will be a fountain of foamy mess

i dunno biout vinagar in black hair but it should work fine its hair
try it once if not then use what feels right to ya
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
oh yeah, I figured that with your hair texture you'd be set anyway,but I agree it will fit you, I was just going thru old pictures of me *well about 6-8month old ones* and I can't believe how my hair used to look,
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I seen some of your pics. i think your hair looks awesome.. time flies.. pretty soon. I'll be looking back at old pictures too. lol Iain said:
oh yeah, I figured that with your hair texture you'd be set anyway,
but I agree it will fit you, I was just going thru old pictures of me *well about 6-8month old ones* and I can't believe how my hair used to look,
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
Khanka Inthshe said:
I seen some of your pics. i think your hair looks awesome.. time flies.. pretty soon. I'll be looking back at old pictures too. lol

Iain said:
but I agree it will fit you, I was just going thru old pictures of me *well about 6-8month old ones* and I can't believe how my hair used to look,
haha you can say that now, but when I post my 1year timeline your gonna laugh at me :Pits gonna be cool to look back at yours tho as you start dreading tho =)
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Nah.. Why would i laugh 1 year? Dreads get worse before they get better.. yours would be amazing. Iain said:
Khanka Inthshe said:
I seen some of your pics. i think your hair looks awesome.. time flies.. pretty soon. I'll be looking back at old pictures too. lol

Iain said:

haha you can say that now, but when I post my 1year timeline your gonna laugh at me :P
its gonna be cool to look back at yours tho as you start dreading tho =)
Giuliano Pagano
@giuliano-pagano
15 years ago
55 posts
Rub some miracle grow on your scalp. :P xD
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Ahh.. I don't know what kind of chemicals are in that.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
notthing gooddefinately nothing good for hairisnt that another montserat product? i wouldnt eat anything grown in that crap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I know right, lol. I've only seen infomercials about it on t.v. I figured it was some kind of scam. They will do anything to encourage people to spend money, thats why this society is so messed up.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form