Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

can i accomplish dreads like this(photo attached) with T&R?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

agree heather

now to clarify

natural dreads arewnt sectioned they swection themselves

u can seperate them to get sizes u want

negle4ct freeform and orgqanic are natural wether seoerated or not (i foirgwet exacvt distibnctions..its possible 1 is sectioned but i dont thing so)\

after u wash and bnot comb it starts to form secvtions pretty fast

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

crochets a massive mustake

dreads tigheten themselves over time

crochet foirces tighteness in a day to an extreme degree causding stigffness massive damage and weakness it takes 6 months to recover..loosenin g enough for any real dreading to begin

never ever crochet

Michael Malloy said:

I think i'm going to be happy with MY dreads and how they turn out either way :) but i am doing semi-neglect in that sense. t&r and leaving em after that. i dunno i hope they turn out good.. would i have to crochet to get the tight look like that pic?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Janice
@janice
12 years ago
49 posts

The key element is PATIENCE. Your hair will dread. It will look awesome, eventually. Even during the journey you can decide for yourself that they look awesome! Embrace the scraggly, loopy, uneven, fun and you will enjoy the journey all the more!

Cheers.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

they do definitely look like wax was used. And maybe it's the quality of the picture, but they look like something is seriously going wrong inside. The little specks of white don't look good.

You'll never get locks that look just like these. It might just be me, but when my locks started to grow they even changed the colour of my hair slightly.

Just let them happen like they want to happen. You can separate them to the same size as those locks (I like that thickness too), but they won't end up as cookie-cutter as those are.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form