13 years ago
7 posts
What would be the best way to undo Wat I have done already
updated by @anton-sandor: 07/03/15 06:17:18AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

loads of conditioner or olic=ve ou]\il comb them out very carefully combing just the last 1/2 invch or so of dreaded (well backcombed) hair one dread at a time when u get em combed out dewax ej=m then id leave em alone a couple week s no comvbing just washing then u can decise to go natural all the way or twist n rip

(no rubber bands)

going naturals the best oprtion but tnr isnt bad either

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anton Sandor
@anton-sandor
13 years ago
7 posts
I think I'll just cut them out and forget about dreads, this has just turned into a shit experience I want to forget
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

nonono dont do thast plz dreads are wonderful as long a u dont fall for the kit and huge expenses

comb em out and then u can just let em dread with no effotrt

u will love dreading as long as its not sticky dreads

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly as she said

the thing is 2/3 of the members here (well less now it used to be that high but we aee making a difference) were former victims of the kits

2/3 had started over ..several 6 times! before realizing the mistakes of wax

dont feel bad..ok feel lil angry bout beig ripped off and lied to but dot gfeel bad be glad yoir here now your going to start yoir dreadsa right and have amazing dreads that will be the envy of every candleheaded kit visctim

then you can tell them the ruth anbd help them save their dreads

--
Dready Mimi
@dready-mimi
13 years ago
16 posts
So...you now have a bunch of candles hanging off your scalp? I went that route once and it ruined 2 sets of pillowcases, one set of pillows and a bunch of hair before I cut them off and had to wait for my hair to grow out long enough to let it do it's own natural thing. I MUCH prefer NO WAX.
Anton Sandor
@anton-sandor
13 years ago
7 posts

Thats my hair gone now thanks to that cunt who tricked me into waxing, I'm putting this behind me and going to just keep my hair short for awhile, thanks to those who tried to help but wax removal was almost impossible, the time it was taking it my hair could have grown to that length again by the time it was all gone so wasnt worth it.

Katie Kendall
@katie-kendall
13 years ago
43 posts

i hope you don't just give up on dreads all together..i was about to go the same route as you before i found this site..luckily i found it in time and decided to just TnR...dreads aren't only frustration..they take you on a long and beautiful journey...like ashleigh said, you live and you learn..and others can learn from your experiences before they go down the same route...that's what influenced my decision, was reading stories like yours, many way worse...i hope you're happy in whatever you decide to do, but that you'll at least consider starting your dreads over a more natural way..i can guarantee it'll be a completely different story...=]

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

indeed dreading is a magical journey one best undertaken in the woods round a fire with a drum not in front of a mirror with a box full of gunks and tools spending hundreds of hours working on your hair

the absolute best part of dreading is letting go letting them do what they do

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form