Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Seriously thinking of shaving my hair off.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts
I'm thinking maybe the culprit is your tam? I have little knowledge on it, but common sense tells me being balled up in there may have caused them to bunch up and dread that way...
updated by @exalthimx7: 07/09/15 06:05:31AM
Monte Jackson
@monte-jackson
13 years ago
34 posts
i know its a dready sin but try to crochet the large lump into a more compact shape....it might help...at least an alternative to just cutting it all off :(
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
13 years ago
327 posts

its a knack :)

and you are not lobbing it off man.. i had 1 dread that became like the 2nd pic but now its 80% straight.. believe me it takes time but you know that already... and if the reservoir of patience n love that you are started feeling like this, what would happen to mere mortals like me?

and Pipeline is being constructed...

Panterra Caraway said:

You always show up at just the right time don't you? :)

SillyWalkingMinister said:
<3
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Someday, I am going to show up in India...just to hug you :) You know you are my best friend, don't you? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 3 <3 3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and you are not lobbing it off man.. i had 1 dread that became like the 2nd pic but now its 80% straight.. believe me it takes time but you know that already... and if the reservoir of patience n love that you are started feeling like this, what would happen to mere mortals like me?

Panterra Caraway said:

<3
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I would say you were right...except the whole 6-7 mos. that I wore it I had NO KNOTS AT ALL. After I stopped wearing it out of frustration the knots started....?????????????? Maybe my hair is just weird...sigh.

ExaltHimx7 said:
I'm thinking maybe the culprit is your tam? I have little knowledge on it, but common sense tells me being balled up in there may have caused them to bunch up and dread that way...
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
I don't even know how to begin to crochet these lumps....the thought of stabbing em makes me ill....Thanks for trying to help though Monte <3

Monte Jackson said:
i know its a dready sin but try to crochet the large lump into a more compact shape....it might help...at least an alternative to just cutting it all off :(
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
same here! everyone said when i started to wear a tam to help with the knotting. well, i wore a tam to bed every night and off and on during the day for about 5 months and didn't get a single knot. when i stopped wearing it my hair started to knot. weird.

Panterra Caraway said:
I would say you were right...except the whole 6-7 mos. that I wore it I had NO KNOTS AT ALL. After I stopped wearing it out of frustration the knots started....?????????????? Maybe my hair is just weird...sigh.

ExaltHimx7 said:
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
13 years ago
327 posts
hahahaha.. we can be best friends if you join my cult... we worship curdled milk and empty tin cans...

Panterra Caraway said:
Someday, I am going to show up in India...just to hug you :) You know you are my best friend, don't you? <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 3 <3 3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Panterra Caraway said:

<3
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
13 years ago
327 posts

So you're saying that Jonny CLean is a Decepticon and he transformers into a tam every night?

i always knew....
Heather said:

same here! everyone said when i started to wear a tam to help with the knotting. well, i wore a tam to bed every night and off and on during the day for about 5 months and didn't get a single knot. when i stopped wearing it my hair started to knot. weird.

Panterra Caraway said:

ExaltHimx7 said:
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

it's unique']

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form