u have 1-3 inches loose right? perfectly normal and desirable

if the tips blunt they dry 5 times slower

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u made it sound like they completely undreaded like backcomb often does but then never redeaded naturaly wich wiould be unusual after 5 months

u just meant the tips which hopefully never will dread if your lucky

--
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

personal jesus, i screwed around and back combed, some came straight out, and others were straight rope. (so your both right.) SE hasnt ever done backcombing but if i may ask have you ever grown your hair out and done natural dreads??

sittingaround and back combing my entire headis deffinatley falling prey to VANITY . the bible didnt describe the nazerite vow as using a metal pick to back comb.SE has a strong philosophy on the natural process of mentally and physically forming your hair the real way of dreads.

james butler
@james-butler
13 years ago
19 posts
thank you soaring eagle cause i got to wondering cause i didnt find then site till a month after i backcombed and i was messing with my dreads today just flippin em around and was like i wonder y the ends are dreading so i typed on here and got an answer and i realy wish i would have done them naturally but yeah it only 1-3 inches of undreaded hair at the ends
Kare T
@kare-t
13 years ago
83 posts

wow 4 months!!...

if it was coming along great then what happened? oh wait you wanted dreads now..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

perfectly normal for caucasian hair most blunted caucasian dreads are forced to blunt african hair because of tight curls does it naturally its an evolutionary advantage (as was theorized by someone on here)

african hair is dry produces no oils they live in very hot climates holding moisture in for hours and days helps cool the head and moisturize the fhair shatts

caucasian hair is moister by nature live in colder climates where having wet hair for days leads to mold and..freeezing to death

unblunted dreads water runs out the tips and they dry far far faster

--
james butler
@james-butler
13 years ago
19 posts
before i strted my hair was quite curly so i did kno if it would blunt or not but thank you and ill put pictures up tommorow to show you where the loose hair is
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

how were u tryuing to helop/ u thought h=his dreads fell apart completely which is what happend very often with backcombing

u offered nothing helpful at all all you did was defend the method you chose claiming it works more often then it does based on nothing at all

you werent bein g helpful you were being argumentative

and wrong

it does fail around 1/2 the time

but u have hair very easy to dread wich was already well on its way to dreading ..it was kinda polintless to backcomb when u already were dreading but u did anyway.. and your basingf yoir argument on the fact that u have =dreads now after backocombing when u already were dreading b4 backcombing

if anything it probly undid some progres and set u vack a couple months

Personal Jesus MD said:

Actually yes i have i did for 4 months they were coming along nicely it wasnt vanity it was just what i wanted to do vanity would be continuously staring int a mirror and poking holes into them over and over Im choosing not to continue to respond to this thread now im done trying to convince someone who has one idea stuck with him also i dont believe or follow the bible :) and poor example as it can be open to interpretation i didnt come for right and wrong i was simply trying to help someone that was it

--
Gabe McCoy
@gabe-mccoy
13 years ago
120 posts
Eh actually I'm gonna have to agree with personal jesus. I've done many people's dreads and I've always backcombed and never had problems with them falling out or anything. They loosen up a bit (sometimes alot) but I've never seen them actually fall out. And in my opinion they end up being natural in the end anyway (granted you don't have some weird maintenance routine) I mean they completely take a form of there own after a few months.

soaringeagle said:

how were u tryuing to helop/ u thought h=his dreads fell apart completely which is what happend very often with backcombing

u offered nothing helpful at all all you did was defend the method you chose claiming it works more often then it does based on nothing at all

you werent bein g helpful you were being argumentative

and wrong

it does fail around 1/2 the time

but u have hair very easy to dread wich was already well on its way to dreading ..it was kinda polintless to backcomb when u already were dreading but u did anyway.. and your basingf yoir argument on the fact that u have =dreads now after backocombing when u already were dreading b4 backcombing

if anything it probly undid some progres and set u vack a couple months

Personal Jesus MD said:

Actually yes i have i did for 4 months they were coming along nicely it wasnt vanity it was just what i wanted to do vanity would be continuously staring int a mirror and poking holes into them over and over Im choosing not to continue to respond to this thread now im done trying to convince someone who has one idea stuck with him also i dont believe or follow the bible :) and poor example as it can be open to interpretation i didnt come for right and wrong i was simply trying to help someone that was it

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form