Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DAY 262!!!

Nicole
@nicole
13 years ago
125 posts

Thank you so much everyone. I feel so much better now. I feel like my hair dreaded 'oddly'. I think that when they do mature, the ends will be blunted naturally. The ends are just big fat, flat knots and the middle up to the roots are rounded. My husband asked me "Why are yours dreading all weird"? Um, thanks honey. That sure helps the self esteem. :/

But I feel much better now. All your comments helped a ton. :)

updated by @nicole: 07/03/15 05:36:38AM
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Meh... I love it. Especially with your hair colour, 'cos the blonder parts have curled up and make an awesome contrast. If you see what I mean.

Probs a bit of blonde envy there! ;)

supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts
Tried salt water, tam, wool beanie?.....If all else fails ya can always backcomb.....I know some asian people struggle but when they backcomb, it looks fecckn awesome! =] Before ya started was your hair curly or pretty straight?
supp
@supp
13 years ago
81 posts
Ohh sorry, forgot to write in that they do look awesome though! =] hahaha don't be so hard on yourself, everything takes time right?
Nicole
@nicole
13 years ago
125 posts

Yep. And sleeping on a wool pillowcase too. :)

I did try T&R on a few but it still taking a long time, plus the T&R is making the ends go different. On the natural ones. the ends are blunting, but on the T&R ones, they arent.

My hair was wavy/curly before.

supp said:

Tried salt water, tam, wool beanie?.....If all else fails ya can always backcomb.....I know some asian people struggle but when they backcomb, it looks fecckn awesome! =] Before ya started was your hair curly or pretty straight?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form