dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Little help

Christian Lugo
@christian-lugo
14 years ago
6 posts
Hi everyone :) I'm new here and I have a doubt about this:

are they some form of dreads? I don't think so but am I a bit unsure. thx in advance^^
updated by @christian-lugo: 02/15/15 02:18:18PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
umm ofcourse they are why do u think they arentthey are clearly natural dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Christian Lugo
@christian-lugo
14 years ago
6 posts
because I've never had dreads and I haven't met a person that has dreads like this, so what should I do to get that look?? BTW my hair is still short: 1 inch.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Do you have African Textured hair? If you do than just stop combing/conditioning and seperate them once they start to form. If you don't have Afro/Kinky hair than you're S.O.L!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you shouldnt try to get dreads like anyone elses you should allow your dreads to be like your ownall dreads are unique (except the fake looking manicured ones made with very bad methods)when you allow your dreads to form naturaly they form like no others as unique as a fingerprint or snowflake they are like yours and no others..his dreads are his..let him have his and grow yours to be yoursand one day he will see you anjd think wow ive never seen dreads like yours

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Excellent advice SE that should have a permanent spot on the site for all noobs to see!

soaringeagle said:
you shouldnt try to get dreads like anyone elses you should allow your dreads to be like your own
all dreads are unique (except the fake looking manicured ones made with very bad methods)

when you allow your dreads to form naturaly they form like no others as unique as a fingerprint or snowflake they are like yours and no others..his dreads are his..let him have his and grow yours to be yours
and one day he will see you anjd think wow ive never seen dreads like yours
Christian Lugo
@christian-lugo
14 years ago
6 posts

soaringeagle said:
you shouldnt try to get dreads like anyone elses you should allow your dreads to be like your own
all dreads are unique (except the fake looking manicured ones made with very bad methods)

when you allow your dreads to form naturaly they form like no others as unique as a fingerprint or snowflake they are like yours and no others..his dreads are his..let him have his and grow yours to be yours
and one day he will see you anjd think wow ive never seen dreads like yours
Good point :) and yeah my hair is afro textured so I've been debating into wether I shoul just get a fro or dreads, then when I saw his It was the perfect combination. So I should just stop combing my hair, I assume that includes running my hands through it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tea no running hands thru but u might want to seperate em as they form so u dont get huge fat dreadslike

theres nothiog wrong with this if its what you want, but, if you dont want them to combine at will you should seperate them often as they form

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Christian Lugo
@christian-lugo
14 years ago
6 posts
Alright then I guess I'll wait a couple of months till my hair grows longer then I'll start dreads :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no reason to wait, african textured hair will dread at very shoer lengths

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form