Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks ruined by a salon

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
watching tv just now there was nothing on but court shows and interlocking was involved in a case, the interlocking was done on a weave, not dreads but like interlocking does it caused all the womans hair to break off. all of it! she was bald 3 days afyer the interlocking was done.so she sued..and wonthe point is dread salons are responsible for the harm they do, both the cost you paid to get them ruined and any cost to get em fixed if you pay to fix em.(better to start over yourself free)in the cases of dread perms the damage cannot be repaired so you can also get extr4a damagessalons will get away with ripping you off and harming you as long as you let themthey have no business doing what they do and harming so many people and the only way they will stop is when they no longer can make a profit and end up in court over and over

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 08:46:48PM
Naomi
@naomi
14 years ago
20 posts
Good they won. I paid a mitt full of money for dreads in some womans basement. She braided fake hair intoMine super tight, and dumped perm solution all over my head. I was so blistered I took them out the next day.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
1 its ilegal to do without a liscence2 they are financialy responcible if they cause you any harm Naomi said:
Good they won. I paid a mitt full of money for dreads in some womans basement. She braided fake hair into
Mine super tight, and dumped perm solution all over my head. I was so blistered I took them out the next day.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form