Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
my only comment is i swear he originaly posted a much larger maintenance wax weight..other then that..your amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
V0rN
@v0rn
14 years ago
16 posts
Your undertaking so much just for this forum you are extremely dedicated. I wish you well
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Can't wait to see this, great idea :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
maybe you could do 6?? do one that is twist and rip and another that's all backcombed...that would help a lot to know how the are different
Ozzydread
@ozzydread
14 years ago
8 posts
In my opinion, not having the locks attached to your scalp will make your findings some what pointless. The locks cant properly mature if there isn't any new growth.Should be interesting tho, kudos for your planned commitment.Peace.
updated by @ozzydread: 07/27/15 04:48:09AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sure they can why cany they its movement and compression that causes it not growth Ozzydread said:
In my opinion, not having the locks attached to your scalp will make your findings some what pointless. The locks cant properly mature if there isn't any new growth.

Should be interesting tho, kudos for your planned commitment.

Peace.

--
Ozzydread
@ozzydread
14 years ago
8 posts
New growth = movement. Did you concider having them attached for your experiment?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thiss debates gonna take years..lolquestion 1 is gonna take 6 months some of the "experiments" wi;l take 4 years to prove dreads turn hard and stuff from wax and oh god forbid we experiment with the lock docta

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
huh hows he concider that?he thinks its good enough to fool the gullible?

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form