Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

little underneath dreads just wont stay

xkiwibird
@xkiwibird
14 years ago
10 posts
so its only day 3 for me, but it seems every morning when i wake, and feel around my beautiful baby dreads, all the ones in the back lose all their knotting from twist and rip. the ones on the top only lose the above knotting, like theyre only totally dready at the bottom of them which i figure will hopefully fix itself through neglecting, but the little guys underneath just cant seem to quite ever make it.is there anything i could do to try to at least keep them knotted? maybe sleep with bands on them? thanks
updated by @xkiwibird: 01/13/15 08:35:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no bands if anything beadsor..time your on day 3 they'll unravel and reform before dreading also if u mean like around the hairline theyre often the hardest slowest to dread the rest will dread leaving whispys all round the edges that will dread as they grow lil longerthe lil point at the back of neck for instance will be the last to dread and when u find a dread there your well on the way to matureare u redoing them if they fall apart? u shouldntbut if u want to be sure they stay..throw in a bead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i moved it to methods since it was in introduce yourself

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
xkiwibird
@xkiwibird
14 years ago
10 posts
okay thanks for moving the topic. i wasnt quite sure where to exactly place it. -_-'alright i will look into beads. i havent redreaded any of them just kind of twirled and played around with them. and yeah im talking about the hair on my neckline. im glad they are the last part to dread, i was worried i had started on the wrong foot. thanks for the info! C:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form