Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea thats not a very good methodits severely damaging and typicaly makes em very high maintenance but u can recover mostly if u just leave em go natural from there..it really sux its so popular the whole "i need tidy dreads" trend causes alotta people to choose very bad methods to force tidiness that only ends up being high maintenance weak damaged dreads.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres a whole lot of lies out there all to scare u into paying for dreadsmine dreaded naturaly in weeks and i looove that theyre all diferent sizes.. beauty is in the uniqueness.it really pisses me off when ppl go around saying stuff like "natural dreads always take 4 years to even look like dreads" or "they usualy form poorly in giant ugly clumps"i love how mine mimic nature.. roots grow organicly without forced conformity Lisa McRae said:
I didn't care so much about it being tidy, most site said it would take a few years to get dreads the natural way and that they would organize themselves poorly ie: only one really big dread in the back then 50 on one side of your head and 5 on the other. It sounded like really ugly dreads to me. I know better now, but even as a patient person I was not willing to have gross dreads that took years to develop. Now seeing some of the dreads on here, I'm a little jealous of the natural ones. Not that i don't absolutely love my own. They are perfect and awesome, I'm just worried that some will break in two because I didn't realize the damage was bad. Everyone else was saying that you needed to cause a little damage to have knots in your hair.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
That is a great way to turn sections of hair into felt.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form