Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread experiments!

Pam Pomelo
@pam-pomelo
14 years ago
30 posts
Phew, then i'm glad I only did one!!I also put dread wax on one of the crocheted ones today, so I can see what that does!
updated by @pam-pomelo: 07/03/15 04:28:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i should spank you but then again i thank you too your using your head as a grand experiment and i think u should mark each dread with a color coded bead and keep a running report on each weekly post a waxy crochetted felted and unwaxed crocheted results as well as your control group un messed with head

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pam Pomelo
@pam-pomelo
14 years ago
30 posts
That's exactly what I was gonna do! And I would very much like you to spank me, please.If it's any consolation, I didn't buy the nasty stuff, used a friends
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha ok spanks

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
post some pics of how they lopok today and then follow up on them to be fair to the experiment maybe u should wax as directed instesad of just once? i cany believe im suggesting u do that ok i desserve to be spanked now..lol but the experiment would be best to really follow theyre directions exactky to prove how bad it is(bends over yea i desserve that_)

--
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
This is becoming like some of the parties I've been to. =D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha were a diverse group and some here are lil freaky..loli think were all just pretty comfy with eachother to let our freakk flags flyand theres nothing wrrong with ppl being themselves and havin lil fun as long as it stays family friendly and mostly under control

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive seen thatso for the purity of the experimentthey now recomend what grams? so weigh it (how many gram applications adds a pound?) Knottysleeves said:
I'm sure she'll get accused of "overwaxing" anyway, just like the woman who did the "Project Wax" videos. (Check out the results in the "Unexpected End..." video when she cuts the waxed dread open... disgusting.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ladyjeebus#p/u/6/0wqlf-veljg

--
Pam Pomelo
@pam-pomelo
14 years ago
30 posts
Whoa, this is getting really scientific! But yeah, I'll take those pics tomorrow.I'm not sure if I'm going to do the waxing part though, that video scared the hell out of me.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
good im glad id hate to gunk up your dreads Ava Natty said:
Whoa, this is getting really scientific! But yeah, I'll take those pics tomorrow.
I'm not sure if I'm going to do the waxing part though, that video scared the hell out of me.

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form