Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help bald spot

Melissa3
@melissa3
11 years ago
29 posts
Hey so i went to a salon over a year ago and the guy was a scam please help! I have a bald spot and it drives me crazy everyday it makes me so upset. What can i do? Ps i have been using that bucks cohnry shampoo and wax away its awseome! I will post pics od the bald apot in a little please amy suggestions
updated by @melissa3: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

was it interlocked r twisted the bad spot should go away but u may have to massage the scalp to increase bloodflow use an essential oil that stimulates bloodflow to the skin biotin might be a good option too and look up thinning dreads discussion in featured discussions..posted by me but about jay simmons issues (twisting damage) read especialy panterras advice

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Melissa3
@melissa3
11 years ago
29 posts
It was wax then interlocked, over a year ago i went as natural as i could from there this spot drives me crazy, i will add a picture in the morning i just really hate it Nd love my dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the interlocking is why and yea lets see pics

i do think ppl should request damages from locticians that do this crap

--
Melissa3
@melissa3
11 years ago
29 posts
Pictures
Snilla
@snilla
11 years ago
9 posts

It's the sectioning that causes that bald spot - the hair has been forced into sections that would not have occurred naturally. Let them go totally free from this point on now without ANY MAINTENANCE and in time hair should start to cover the scalp. Or well if you dare comb out some and let them freeform around that area in natural sections. Either way, patience is the key.

Melissa3
@melissa3
11 years ago
29 posts
I have been for over a year maybe like a year months but i was wondering id there is anytjin i can do to fix this bc it hasnt gotten better
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm that doesn't look too bad not what i expected

don't worry bout that it'll get better you'll get new ones naturally filling in the gaps

--
Melissa3
@melissa3
11 years ago
29 posts
Thanka so much!!!
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

That spot on the crown of your head is a cow lick. It is where your hair grows out in a circular pattern. I have one. There is nothing that can be done....and the salon did not cause it. It has always been there...you just did not notice it before dreads.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form