dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair That DreadheadHQ Is Proud Of

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hes from slovakia so lil diferent timezone

but was hoping ya would get to talk to him..and hoping many getto share their wax experiences

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 11:20:45AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I'd love to. I have my own horrific story

Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
I'm prob even more stupid. I too bought the kit for over a hundred bucks and never even used it because I was still scared it wouldn't work. Soooo........instead I spent ANOTHER 400 hundred bucks to get them done at the salon, only to find this site a few weeks later. 500 dollars for nothing
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yikes and all u had to do was lose or throw away your 1 dollar comb

--
DreadfulScotty
@dreadfulscotty
12 years ago
19 posts

Joey, don't worry about it. Now that you know, just go from here and let your dreadies do their thing.

Ashleigh started her dreadlocks the same way and after 18 months of going natural, her's turned out good! http://dreadingmylocks.tumblr.com/

Joey mipanyarack said:

I'm prob even more stupid. I too bought the kit for over a hundred bucks and never even used it because I was still scared it wouldn't work. Soooo........instead I spent ANOTHER 400 hundred bucks to get them done at the salon, only to find this site a few weeks later. 500 dollars for nothing
Joey mipanyarack
@joey-mipanyarack
12 years ago
80 posts
Thanks Scotty. That's why I love this site. Such positive vibes. Everytime I feel like I should be doing something with my dreads, palm roll, put in loose hair etc, I come on here to help me relax and let it go. It's hard to not feel like I want to be "in control" with my dreads. I guess it's just part of the process lol
Jody Jody  6'2
@jody-jody-62
12 years ago
2 posts

^^^ thats ridiculous man!!! i bought a comb hahaha. but sorry to hear about your misfortune.

melann
@melann
11 years ago
34 posts

why did the other pictures have to be removed?

I want to read the post about johnny asking about wax removal.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

cause the kid whos picture it was got upset

the post biout jonny asking bout wax removal is still here click under maun click welcome center (which i havent finnished yert) then see the links to jonnys debate and him admitting wax isnt easy to remove etc

--
Zach C.
@zach-c
11 years ago
39 posts
Wow, even when I believed dreadheadhq I never wanted to put wax in my hair.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form