Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Is this shampoo is ok for my new dreads??

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

I feel like the more mature your locks are, you can use bars. Liquid is much gentler on baby locks. And like you'd normally wash your locks, don't wash the hair itself. Just wash your scalp and let the soap rinse through your hair

updated by @baba-fats: 07/27/15 03:51:32AM
jokubas bauza
@jokubas-bauza
11 years ago
26 posts

Oh, okay, so ill buy liquid soap wth teatree and rosmary for my new dreads..and i was thinking, i will mix them together, so one will be good for dantruffs and other will be good for itchy scalp, so together they will be exelent for my salp (:
Baba Fats said:

I feel like the more mature your locks are, you can use bars. Liquid is much gentler on baby locks. And like you'd normally wash your locks, don't wash the hair itself. Just wash your scalp and let the soap rinse through your hair

beckbeck
@beckbeck
11 years ago
32 posts

have you tried the baking soda wash? I find I prefer it, and a lot of dreadheads use it only, and don;t use shampoo

jokubas bauza
@jokubas-bauza
11 years ago
26 posts

dude, i wrote before that baking soda/ acv is b ad for my scalp. it doesnt remove dandruffs at all, and my head is so itchy, thats why im going to use liquid shampoo :/ I would be ok with soda/acv, but it doesnt help me i those aspects, only good for removing oil + its 100% natural, so i know i dont get any chemicals on my hair, but that all :/

beckbeck said:

have you tried the baking soda wash? I find I prefer it, and a lot of dreadheads use it only, and don;t use shampoo

beckbeck
@beckbeck
11 years ago
32 posts

oh! sorry! My brain is scattered this week x

jokubas bauza said:

dude, i wrote before that baking soda/ acv is b ad for my scalp. it doesnt remove dandruffs at all, and my head is so itchy, thats why im going to use liquid shampoo :/ I would be ok with soda/acv, but it doesnt help me i those aspects, only good for removing oil + its 100% natural, so i know i dont get any chemicals on my hair, but that all :/

beckbeck said:

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form