Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap: Oily residue?

Sam Adams
@sam-adams
13 years ago
19 posts
I just got Dr. Bronners today, but I dont understand the 19 to 1 part? 19 parts water and 1 part soap?
updated by @sam-adams: 07/24/15 02:10:51PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
a lot of people just wet their hair then put about a dime size amount of bronners in your hands, rub your hands together to get a lather going and then scrub your scalp. rinse really good.
Samantha3
@samantha3
13 years ago
1 posts

I have had dreads for one year. used dr bronners liquid lavendar for most of the time. diluted it 32:1. i loved my locks, tried all sorts of anti residue rinses to get the bronners scum out of my hair. ( all home made and organic) but the shit wouldn't come out. the soap scum destroyed my dreads and now i am combing them out. to all you dreadies out there. USE SOMETHING BETTER. bronners has been around for along time, but there are all sorts of new dready shampoos out there that work fine. the number one thing i would reccomend would to not use shampoo on a regular basis get some baking soda, mix it with apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, and sea salt. this is o residue and you know whats in it. making this is no work.

BTW i don't think that oregon has hard water.

/ 4
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form