Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Johnny Clean's claims om youtube

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha i wanted to com[]lect a semi truckload of cut off waxt=y dreads to bury his business or house in chopped off dreads

till i found out its him and his gf 2 ppl in a 8 bathroom 10 bedroom house (which he was selling lat year not sure if it was tio buy a bigger 1 or if wax sales being down he had to give up his indoor pool...

what do 2 ppl need all those bathrooms for/ oh wait wax clogged drains i bet only 1 works at any given time

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 01:46:46AM
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

Ya know, it's funny you mention clogged bathtub drains, SE. A few years ago I got this body wash that had mineral oil in it. We spent a small fortune in Drano until we figured out what the issue was. It wasn't hair and whatnot. I mean it WAS hair but it was this white waxy stuff built up on the hair that was causing it to clog up the drain. It was that ridiculous body wash! And if mineral oil can do that I can only imagine the plumbing issues people with those waxy dreads have.

I think it was Caress or something. Anyway. Not important. Being buried alive under waxy dreads. What a way to go. He wouldn't get the Darwin Award, though, shucks, because it wouldn't have been an accident.

And ya never know about the house. It could be that he did what so many people have done in the past decade- simply made a bad investment in a home. The other rooms could be storerooms or mini-salons or whatever. Who knows. Or he chills with all his waxybuddies and smokes up. Lucky no random sparks have landed on their hair or their candles would be in deep shit. POOF!

Sing to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon:

Wax the magic Johnny lived in a house.

And one day someone lit that bong a little too closely.

IDK. I couldn't think of any more lyrics. Somebody else give it a shot. It's 2am here and I'm toasted.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if his wax dreads caught fire hed get the darwin award tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

Touche.

Epitaph: "Wax Forever!"

Tara C
@tara-c
12 years ago
644 posts

LOL, you both are sitting there scheming on hypothetical ways to just mess with him...couldn't stop laughing. 10 bedrooms, really? God, he's rich.

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

Ya know, his notoriety is growing. If he gets really hard up for cash he can always start selling his dreads one lock at a time on eBay. They'd sell. Of course I can't vouch that those dreads would still be kicking and screaming when the people who bought them got through with them.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form