Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread wax remover is ready!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hahaha i just said your lucky the ends of your dreads broke off cause of dreadheadhq abuse..sounds funny to say thats lucky but i guess in a way it can be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:31:51AM
Quadrophobia
@quadrophobia
12 years ago
1 posts

Selling a wax removal product is bad enough, but a 'locking gel', too? Way to take advantage of the already shat-upon!

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

Yeah totally taking advantage of people by telling them to not put anything in their hair. Definitely. How dare they offer safe alternatives. How dare they offer a product that will help remove wax. Why on earth would anyone want to remove wax?

Have you checked the ingredients or are you just spouting off ignorance for fun?

Quadrophobia said:

Selling a wax removal product is bad enough, but a 'locking gel', too? Way to take advantage of the already shat-upon!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

what are you talking about the gel is nothibng like any other and certainly not like wax

Quadrophobia said:

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

please let us know how it goes t was tested ion dreadheadhq or knottyboy i forget which but at way overwaxing standards ..like caked in wax and worked wondrs but beeswax is a bit tougher still so if it works on straight beeswax it should be very effective on all others

well

with the exception of 1 person that used a surfboard wax that said its guaranteed to be extra hard to remove even at high temps and =under the harshest conditions she thought that made it a better dread wax

--
Moonchild
@moonchild
12 years ago
12 posts

So awesome! I've been humming and haw-ing about getting wax removal.. tried the dishsoap... boiling/hot water... orange oil. Finally got the all natural remover and I've used it twice now. while my hair does seem a little bit dried out (probably a nice soak in warm water bath and coconut oil can help that) I can definately see and feel a difference. I have no idea how it worked and could not see any wax coming out, but my dreadies are wayy less stiff, they're more bendy and soft. I am happy to have invested in this! the one thing I will have to after having used wax only twice in the beginning. all natural from now on. Thanks so much!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

after washing and getting your hair back to normoal try a second use just to be sure but good to know 1 use made a big diference

--
Melanie2
@melanie2
12 years ago
99 posts

Has anyone tried the Locking Gel? Is it really good at smoothing down the frizzies?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im sure it is but its main advantage is to help stuburn sections begin to dread

dont care bout frizz at all\

wouldnt use anything to tame it

--
tab tabs
@tab-tabs
12 years ago
18 posts
this sounds pretty dang promising. its been a year since ive used wax and tried to remove it shortly after...but i havent touched the waxy situation since the goo gone ..i dont feel any wax stiffness anymore but wonder if it could still be lurking..would it b a good idea to purchase this jus in case??<3

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form