Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo review after extended use

Denise2
@denise2
13 years ago
9 posts

ah ok sweet. :)

soaring eagle said:

tomoro or next day it should be we only have a couple last things to do on the sites and get it up

Denise said:

ok. any idea when the liquid will be selling? so far i dont feel like the BS wash is really cleaning my scalp all that well. my head will smell good for the first few hours and then it will start to smell kinda like dirty head later on. i miss my clean head ):
soaring eagle said:

wait for the liquid try that then use this when maty=ure the liquids made to dread ya up fast

updated by @denise2: 07/18/15 05:28:45PM
Garrett lightfoot
@garrett-lightfoot
13 years ago
3 posts

how come the bar of soap isn't good for new dreads. And also so im clear what is considered to be new dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

under a year and the bar makes your dreads sooooo soft and loveluy i think on very weak dreads it has m[loosened them ..others tho sauy its way more knotty after which i find to be true

so it all depends and new dreads are generaly under a year but for this id guess 6 months if tnr or bc ..natural too unles like heather its going slow then longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

ive been using the soaps for over two weeks now i think. im not sure if it is just the stage i am at, or if the soaps really that good, but every time i use it i find more sections that are getting knotty..mostly on the top or outside lying sections, underneath on the inside though they are kinda soft and coming along much slower. but none the less its been helping a lot i think.

Cathy Givans
@cathy-givans
13 years ago
44 posts

I am still so in love with this as well. I have voiced my issues with dry and breaking hair the last time I did my dreads and the frustration of dealing with residue. I am happy to say that my hair has never been healthier! It's not dry. It feels healthy and there is no sign of residue. I have been using my bar about a week now. I know that's not as long as SE, but take it from a person that tried EVERYTHING - this soap is amazing! Oh and the smell really is heavenly!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ughhuh by far best soap for dreads i ever found..

--
Denise2
@denise2
13 years ago
9 posts

where's the liquid? :P i need it madly!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i know i know im tryin i thought wed have it ready today but tomoro 1st thing we should finnish it ioff she doesnt have labels made yet ..i'll make sure its ready tomoro

--
Denise2
@denise2
13 years ago
9 posts

ok thanks SE (: cant wait to get my paws on it!

soaring eagle said:

i know i know im tryin i thought wed have it ready today but tomoro 1st thing we should finnish it ioff she doesnt have labels made yet ..i'll make sure its ready tomoro

Jdwood
@jdwood
13 years ago
275 posts

Can't wait! For me finding the right shampoo so far is the 'hardest' thing about dreadlocks.

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form