dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks shampoo review after extended use

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

almost done the new shops no sleep last night so had to stop

tomorow adding the new liquid shampoo the locck me up tightening shampoo we're calling it so far

and monday finishing off the payment options then it goes live

shipping will be based on oder ammounts and flate rates

us up to 30 3 bux 30-75 5 bux 75 and over free shipping

international

up to 30-13.25 60-43.23 80-55.58

this is cause more then 1 bar fits in a box she often includes free samples as well so if you order just 10 dollars worth and your shipping at the 30 dolar rate dont worry theres a good chance you will get some extra goodies making it orthwhile

oh an d she really appreciated all the emails from everyone

as a result of her joining us here and putting her shop in our shops shes also getting wholsale orders from new zealand from shops that want to sell it there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/24/15 01:12:27PM
Angel De La Riva
@angel-de-la-riva
13 years ago
5 posts

My patchouli bar just arrived today! Have a question though. When I used Maylees it worked great but I feel like it conditioned my hair too much, is there a way to not have it do so? Maybe a sea salt soak or rinse? How would I go about doing that?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea sea salt will help but do it bf..or well afters ok too but just rinse after awhile

the clay and beer will soften your hair making it feel conditioned but trust me it wont interfere in the locking

tho there is a new liquid coming out this week that will really help tighten them up

--
Angel De La Riva
@angel-de-la-riva
13 years ago
5 posts

Ok so is it the same as the bs, 1 tablespoon per cup and let it sit for 10-15 minutes then rinse?

And I used just the bar today and the hair on the top of my head came out. It might have to do with it being so thin.

soaring eagle said:

yea sea salt will help but do it bf..or well afters ok too but just rinse after awhile

the clay and beer will soften your hair making it feel conditioned but trust me it wont interfere in the locking

tho there is a new liquid coming out this week that will really help tighten them up

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

about that yea and hmm ok well the liquid shampoo will be ready monday or so and we'll get ya set yup to try that out um actualy email her info (@) dreadlockshampoo (.) com

Angel De La Riva said:

Ok so is it the same as the bs, 1 tablespoon per cup and let it sit for 10-15 minutes then rinse?

And I used just the bar today and the hair on the top of my head came out. It might have to do with it being so thin.

soaring eagle said:

--
Denise2
@denise2
13 years ago
9 posts

hey so i know you said that new dreads should experiment, but would you suggest experimenting with this shampoo? or just wait till the dreads mature more? i dont wanna ruin my dreads :P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

wait for the liquid try that then use this when maty=ure the liquids made to dread ya up fast

--
Angel De La Riva
@angel-de-la-riva
13 years ago
5 posts

Well they didn't fall out as if I was going bald. I meant that what little locking that had gone out came undone. I probably should have been clearer lol. Thanks SE I'll definitely check it out!

soaring eagle said:

about that yea and hmm ok well the liquid shampoo will be ready monday or so and we'll get ya set yup to try that out um actualy email her info (@) dreadlockshampoo (.) com

Angel De La Riva said:

soaring eagle said:

Denise2
@denise2
13 years ago
9 posts

ok. any idea when the liquid will be selling? so far i dont feel like the BS wash is really cleaning my scalp all that well. my head will smell good for the first few hours and then it will start to smell kinda like dirty head later on. i miss my clean head ):
soaring eagle said:

wait for the liquid try that then use this when maty=ure the liquids made to dread ya up fast

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

tomoro or next day it should be we only have a couple last things to do on the sites and get it up

Denise said:

ok. any idea when the liquid will be selling? so far i dont feel like the BS wash is really cleaning my scalp all that well. my head will smell good for the first few hours and then it will start to smell kinda like dirty head later on. i miss my clean head ):
soaring eagle said:

--

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form