13 years ago
19 posts

Thanks so much, SE! I'll try that.

updated by @shawnee: 07/18/15 05:25:46AM
lion in a coma
@lion-in-a-coma
13 years ago
5 posts

These sound awesome. Which one do you use? The chamomile one sounds nice... as well as the rosemary and sweet orange varieties. 95% of the time, I use nothing but baking soda & essential oils but occasionally I use JasonTea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo . Last week I bought Desert EssenceTea Tree Replenishing Shampoo . It's nothing special and I'm still skeptical about using it. The Jason product leaves my hair feeling so clean but is a bit drying. I really want to check out the EO products! Does anyone else have any opinions or experience with EO.

Shawnee
@shawnee
13 years ago
19 posts

Well I let it go for about 5 days, and then instead of massaging it into my hair, I squirted it into a plastic container and diluted it with water, and it worked just as well! I love it. No residue, no itchy, just perfect and clean. And it doesn't get greasy until about day 4. The kind I use isn't on here. My husband had it for a while, never used it. I found it when I first started living with him, but didn't try it until recently when I read the bottle. I'm sure any of the shampoos are great because they are totally organic! Made from essential oils!

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form