Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

White tips

Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
11 years ago
16 posts

Hi. I would like to know why my hair is white at every tips? Maybe damaged or forked? I don't know. Does someone has a solution? My wife is asking me to cut my tips, but I don't want :(

updated by @ras-ga: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
11 years ago
16 posts

Another picture

updated by @ras-ga: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

does your wife wear glasses 3 inches thick or have magnifying glasses or microscopes attached to her eyes or something

what it looks like is the ever so slightly frayed ends from...your last haircut

when u cut the hair do u think the ends are perfectly smoothe and rounded or pointed?

most scissors are close to blunt and more rip through the hair then cleanly slice it

razorss are worse high speed hacking

to me totaly looks like it was caused by a haircut

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
11 years ago
16 posts

Ok. Thanks. No, she has no 3 inches thick glasses. Ive seen it first. Its difficult to see in the pictures, but in reality, it can be seen clearly. Have you a remedy for that?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u can ignore it honestly i really cant see anything worth worrying about..a dot on the end of a hair cant really be that big now can it

thats like theres this guy that wrote the entire bible on a match stick or carved it into a grain of rice..thats like him worryinmg aabout a typo..

its so small and insignificant its not worth worrying over

but whats your job could be from something at work?

even over heating with a blow dryer?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it looks like normal hair ends to me

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

from a li]ong hair forum

super close up of split ends

diagrams of dig=ferent types of split ends

theres no remedy its caused by combing by backcombing more so..by living

just dont worry bout em

--
KnotLady
@knotlady
11 years ago
300 posts

that sounds like what hes talking about. it from hair falling from your head and getting tangled in the dread. thats normal. thats why dreads end up being as thick as the section. leave them alone. and like soaring eagle said, cutting hair makes split ends lol. i realized this recently, because if you let hair grow, then it becomes tapered at the end. when you cut it, its flat and splits easier. i dyed my hair with henna and it dyed those little follicles red, which i kinda cool.

Robyn said:

You don't mean hair thats fallen out and tangled at the ends do you? Like hair follicals?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form