Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreads and the gym

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

another option is to spray a tincture on your scalp. Use a bottle of cheap vodka addessential oils of your choice. or a couple of cap fullsof vanilla extract. shake well each time you use it. keep it in the fridge during warm weather because it feels amazing on a hot head :) It will give it a fresher smell. The vodka smell goes away completely when dry.....just leaving the wonderful smell of the oils.

updated by @taye: 07/18/15 12:57:46PM
Lapis Angela Lazuli
@lapis-angela-lazuli
11 years ago
76 posts
Wow I've never heard of that! Vodka and essential oils? Cool! I'll try that.
Danielle Hache
@danielle-hache
11 years ago
100 posts

omg thats so cool ......thanks ! i am definately gonna give that a try !!

taye said:

another option is to spray a tincture on your scalp. Use a bottle of cheap vodka addessential oils of your choice. or a couple of cap fullsof vanilla extract. shake well each time you use it. keep it in the fridge during warm weather because it feels amazing on a hot head :) It will give it a fresher smell. The vodka smell goes away completely when dry.....just leaving the wonderful smell of the oils.

taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

you can use dried herbs too let them sit in the vodka for several weeks then stain out. I find it just easier to use oils :) It takes a lot more dried herbs to get the scent.

Joshua3
@joshua3
11 years ago
21 posts

Thats an awesome idea. Even for people whodon'thave dreads! I'm definitely trying this out.

taye said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form