Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rebackcombing...

Kyle Adams
@kyle-adams
12 years ago
32 posts

Don't worry Star and Mons :D I'm just going to let them do their own thing. I've learned to love the process! It's great. And I love non blunted ends (for me) so that's not a problem. Hell, none of it's a problem! Thank you all though.

updated by @kyle-adams: 07/16/15 08:53:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hows it a jump forward when you just backcombed that is the definition of day 1

o=k maybe u rebackcombed better so it fell out less but its still reset to day 1

dreads dont starr6t to dread til u start to let them dread buy doing nothing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it resets the parts u did utto yes

ofciurse it does

and yes alot of peope are easily fooled just ook at all the waxy d[]headed dreades on dghq and kb or all the crochetted dreads that are 1 dauy old and damaged but some ppl stol are easily fooed and think they look mature and natural

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

whatever u want to believe u can bekieve but rebackcombing is the definition or-f resetting progress to day 1'its impossible not to

when u rebackcomb u destroy ant=y progress and set it back to day 1

how are u b-=not understanding that

when u backcomb to begin with thats day 1

if u go natural a month and u backcomb

that resets it to day 1

its always going to reset it to day 1 no matter what u believe

its just kogical

think about it

its not beong elitist irs being logical practiacal and having a basic understanding of reality

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

looj this is extremely simple to settle

every1 but yiu who rebackcombed agres it reset progres abd did harm

we had 1 girl rebackcomb every day for a whole year then joined and stopped in the very 1st week saw more progress then a year of rebackcombing

understand now/.

u set progress back to day 1 and will not see any till u leave em alone and let em dread

its very simple to understand

its been proven over and over again

but yiur welcome to believe in magic and fau=ureies and goblins and ghouls and any ol nonsence u want

facts are facts

--
Kyle Adams
@kyle-adams
12 years ago
32 posts

Sorry guys. Didn't mean for it to turn out this way haha. Oops. And no worries to anyone. I am not going to rebackcomb hahaha. Smiles.

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

The one dread that I have right up in front that I reback combed is the ugliest dread I have. It's ends are falling apart and actually fell off.

This is after almost 5 years.

How long have any of you who have reback-combed had your dreads?

Oh, it's also hard, and misshapen.

SE is not just an elitist. He literally has dedicated his life to helping people start out healthy dreads that will last a life time with his advice.

He's had his for over 20 years.

In 20 years, when you've still had your dreads...we will listen to you too.

healthy dreads cannot be gotten instantly. Simple. You will listen, or you won't. When you are cutting them off maybe you'll actually believe us.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha dont worry biut it just some pplget easily upset despite the fact that every single person disagreed with her incli]uding everyone that rebackcombed

shes=d rather go on a forum with cho]=ild molesters admitted rapists and murderers and chronic n=masterbaters then ever admit to being wrong

it was the site i created this to get away from

bunch of weirdos reeps and feaks

so if shes happier there well i dont care

i was on there when this freak 1swt talked about wanting to rape his 15 year old cousin for rejecting him

then did

then molestedhis aur=nt and neice (neice only 8 months old!)

he was caufht hiding in a closet with a knife planning to kill a family just to see what it felt like

then laters asks if he confesed to his 15 year old cousin (the 1 he raped0 theat he raped others murdered someone and molested others he wanted toi lm]know if we thoughyt she ci9uld forgive him and ove him

this freaks still on there

hes been posting this shit for 5 or 8 years now!

oh yea

he accidently saved a drw]owning victim

a wave pushed the bodty into his arms

while dragging him to shore he kept wanting to just let go let the guy drown but couldnt cause ppl were watching

over 30 ppl called the fbi n him but nothig was ever done

the site she went to..the 1 she says is so much better

is full of creeps like that

shes welcome back anytime

and shes allowed to argue all she wants

byt i dont get how she cant admit to being wrong when it makes no sence and every single person here ..especialy those that revackcombed agreed its only adding harmand nit helpo[ing

oh well

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

im niot only a what/ im not 1at all i just think things though logically

i mean what makes sence makes sence

it makes no sence that 2 months in rebackcombing suddenly makes them 4 months in it odviosy sets it back to just plain ol backcombed hair..

so..day 1

Star Gryphon said:

The one dread that I have right up in front that I reback combed is the ugliest dread I have. It's ends are falling apart and actually fell off.

This is after almost 5 years.

How long have any of you who have reback-combed had your dreads?

Oh, it's also hard, and misshapen.

SE is not just an elitist. He literally has dedicated his life to helping people start out healthy dreads that will last a life time with his advice.

He's had his for over 20 years.

In 20 years, when you've still had your dreads...we will listen to you too.

healthy dreads cannot be gotten instantly. Simple. You will listen, or you won't. When you are cutting them off maybe you'll actually believe us.

--
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I wasn't calling you elitist. Someone said you were only one.

:)

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form