Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New dready

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Oh. I miss read that. Yeah, it should be a bit longer. You're on the cusp of how long it should be, but it locks up better longer

updated by @baba-fats: 07/12/15 04:08:00PM
Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
12 years ago
16 posts

Thank you very much for all your help. So, if I understand, I need to put 1/3 cup of BS for 1 gallon of water (3 litres?), and 2-3 tbsp of ACV in 1 gallon of water (3L?). Maybe it was the BS with was the residue on my scalp LOL

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

more like 1/2 to 1 tbls ACV to 1 gallon

Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
12 years ago
16 posts

Ok, thank. Does 1 gallon = about 3 litres of water? Sorry, don't work with gallon in Mauritius. :)

Baba Fats said:

more like 1/2 to 1 tbls ACV to 1 gallon

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i think its a lil more like 3 1/2 ..but im guesstimating based on the difference in size between a 3 liter soda bottle and a gallon of milk

gallons definately bigger by ..i guess 1/2 liter about but its fairly cli[ose so a lil off wont hurt

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
12 years ago
16 posts

Ok, thank you :)

soaring eagle said:

i think its a lil more like 3 1/2 ..but im guesstimating based on the difference in size between a 3 liter soda bottle and a gallon of milk

gallons definately bigger by ..i guess 1/2 liter about but its fairly cli[ose so a lil off wont hurt

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It's about 3.75 liters

Ras_Ga
@ras-ga
12 years ago
16 posts

Ive found a good tip for dandruff, 2 hours before washing hair, apply hot olive oil on the dandruff, then wash. Really works. :)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

Interesting. Be careful. Hot oil can be scalding. And Olive oil's smoke point is low, so you don't want to over heat it

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

better option dont use hot water cool to cold and add teatree and rosemary

im using the tearee rosemary bar from www.dreadlockshampoo.com and have no more dandruff at all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form