Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 month update

jacob Macdowell
@jacob-macdowell
12 years ago
6 posts

well its been about a month maybe a few days more since i went with TnR, and i think overall its going nicely a few sections have come completely undone most only partially and some havent at all. i have a few questions though:

1. a few of my "dreads" go like this: loose roots, very knotted moderately compacted section, a more loose section and then curly tips. is that my hair dreading? (the 2nd part).

2. i have balls of hair hanging off the ends of my "dreads" which are attached only by hair that's fallen out but still stuck inside the section, what should i do about this? cut it off? pull it out(gently)? or just let it hang and get snagged on things?

this picture should show what i mean.

IMAG1400-1.jpg

and here's a couple pictures of the rest of my head (right after i washed it)

IMAG1397.jpg IMAG1396.jpg so my third question is how fast does my hair seem to be dreading? slowly, average, quickly? as usual any and all replies are welcome.

updated by @jacob-macdowell: 01/13/15 09:24:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

save the pics and upload your trying to link tio email attachments which are password protected

but

just leave em and yea its normal

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

they look good for 1 month!

the lil balls like inches awaty from the tip so its up to u u can plucvk it off or leave it it will either fall off or get sucked up in evebtualy tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form