Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fuller and healthier

kye
@kye
13 years ago
14 posts

my solution to this specific problem is apple cider vinegar. Every day i have conditions my nearly one old dreads with apple cider vinegar, i usually observe compliments from other people saying my hair lookin nice that day

updated by @kye: 07/23/15 08:06:36AM
kye
@kye
13 years ago
14 posts

i take a gallon of this vinegar and pour a dabble on my dreads in the shower step in the stream , step out and feel this conditoner do its work then rinse. I perform this after sodium bicarbonate hair washing. often oi use only barsoap as cleanser.

Frank Schuster
@frank-schuster
13 years ago
95 posts

I think vinegar is not a conditioner, its for balancing the ph of your scalp, cause bs is alcaline.

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thank you Frank! Apparently, you are listening...what you said is 100% correct :)

Frank Schuster said:

I think vinegar is not a conditioner, its for balancing the ph of your scalp, cause bs is alcaline.

caitlin
@caitlin
13 years ago
26 posts
doing the vinegar...will it make my hair smell? im kinda a girly girl so nice smelling hair is something i am alllll about.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no the vinager smell fasdes away in no time after rinsing theres almost no smell and nminutes later any smell that was left is gone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form