the cleanness is whats so addicting

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/09/15 10:45:39PM
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
15 years ago
39 posts
sometimes when my hair just gets a little bit wet.. like if i tie them up when i take a shower, or if i get rained on a little.. my head will itch like crazy!! I wash my hair about once a week maybe twice a week, so they're not too dirty, and not too clean.. but sometimes it itches so bad i make my mom hide the damn scissors!.. do you think the baking soda mix will help with this??
Tomasu
@tomasu
15 years ago
66 posts
you'll never need to find those scissors again, its absolutly amazing at making your hair all soft and super clean Karma Jane said:
sometimes when my hair just gets a little bit wet.. like if i tie them up when i take a shower, or if i get rained on a little.. my head will itch like crazy!! I wash my hair about once a week maybe twice a week, so they're not too dirty, and not too clean.. but sometimes it itches so bad i make my mom hide the damn scissors!.. do you think the baking soda mix will help with this??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i tried suggesting it to my dad for his dandruffmy mom just started arguing "the experts recomend tar shampoo" "your brother in law complains about the smell all the time" (he hates teatree) "using the shampoo is easier" most of it i think was shes just so used to disagreeing. i used that tar shampoo before and nearly got fired for smellin like tarand really how difficult was it to pour some baking soda in a pitcher and add water? HolliannePage said:
you can start a forum for those addicted and dependent on baking soda.
"Baking Soda Anonymous"

just kidding
lol

but really, i tried it for the first time last night.
it felt sooo great afterwards.
i love the tinglies too!
lol

Matted Dew said:
exactly
LOL
nahhh
worried bout gettin dependent on bakingsoda
if somthing aint broken, dont fix it.
but im a sucker for tingly feelings hahahah
and scalp tingles sounds puuuurdy appealing HAhahah

soaringeagle said:
your afraid u might lose your whole dandruf crop?

Matted Dew said:
damn,
this is what makes me wary...

Daniel said:
rinse it really good, i just scratched my head and my fingernails got full of gooey white crap what crap that used to be dandruff i imagine

--
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
15 years ago
39 posts
holy cow my dreads were gross! I just did it and once it started drying all of this old muddy soapy stuff started bubbling out of the middle of all my fat dreads!! =[.. i was like AAAAHH!! I started rinsing under the bath tub spicket taking each dread and holding at the root so I could squeeze each one.. and it seemed to help.. but daaanng.. i can only imagine how clean my hair will be if i do this like once a month!! yay! Karma Jane said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i do it once a week and my dreads feel amazingbut yea alotta ppl say the 1st time they use it theyre amazed at how much crap comes out even making the water brownbut if u use it all the time your just clean as can be

--
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
I actually tried this last night. It didn't feel anything. Next time I will add more bakingsoda. I head and hair did feel good afterwords tho.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i dunno it might only tingle alot if u got alotta buildup dead skin to eat away at but i dunno i make it semi strongplus the real tingling doesnt start till i leave it on a bit the longer i leave it the more it tingles Angel said:
I actually tried this last night. It didn't feel anything. Next time I will add more bakingsoda. I head and hair did feel good afterwords tho.

--
Angel
@angel
15 years ago
77 posts
I mau just have to make it a bit stronger. I left it in a good 8 to 10 minutes probably. I will add more next time I wash my hair.
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
how much baking soda did you use?and how much water? Angel said:
I mau just have to make it a bit stronger. I left it in a good 8 to 10 minutes probably. I will add more next time I wash my hair.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form