Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

White sticky Residue From Scratching Head?

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Are you for real? Honestly...you put bong, stoner, etc. for your tag? What does any of that have to do with your question? Stupid. Sorry but you have been moaning about washing your head on multiple threads and it is hard to take you seriously...especially with tags like that. So many people think that all dreadies do is pass a blunt...thanks for helping further that perception.

updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/09/15 10:52:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

haha thnx panterra i thought that was lil off too

Panterra Caraway said:

Are you for real? Honestly...you put bong, stoner, etc. for your tag? What does any of that have to do with your question? Stupid. Sorry but you have been moaning about washing your head on multiple threads and it is hard to take you seriously...especially with tags like that. So many people think that all dreadies do is pass a blunt...thanks for helping further that perception.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

LOL, you're welcome SE!!! :)

soaring eagle said:

haha thnx panterra i thought that was lil off too

Panterra Caraway said:

fermin Lujan
@fermin-lujan
13 years ago
37 posts

yeah well i got into this lifestyle promised that it was a little more carefree than normal hair and was promised that i would love it. I saw that other people posted their problems on this site and they got replies, so when i kept getting the same replies i got upset. and yeah the stoner shit in the tags were just for kicks. i didn't mean to ruin your social life by causing everyone you associate with to think your a stoner because i put four random ass tags on a thread that got under a hundred views. plus, blunts suck.

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Listen you little twerp! You are showing yourself to be a fool. You want the answers that you want, not the answers that are the truth. You put a bunch of references to "the lifestyle" and blah, blah, blah...but in the end you want an instant hairstyle and all your problems solved. If you really knew anything about the "lifestyle", you would know that it takes more thandreads and pot to acheive what we are all seeking. And by carefree you mean what? Dreads are like a mirror, in that they reflect what you need to work on or adjust in your life. And right about now, I think you need to adjust you whole attitude. People like you make a joke out of alot of good people here who are sincere and looking within themselves. I have been here almost a year and a half and one of the first things I learned is to listen more than talk. And when you want answers, you ask nicely and with some respect. I really don't understand people like you at all. Grow the hell up! You didn't "ruin my social life"...but that shows how little you know...this isn't Facebook (thank God!). This site is way more than social and I don't appreciate your disrespect or sarcasm. There have been people who have been banned for less. Maybe you should sit yourself down and reconsider this "lifestyle" that you think promises you some free ride...ever hear "Cash, grass, ass...nobody rides fro free?"

fermin Lujan said:

yeah well i got into this lifestyle promised that it was a little more carefree than normal hair and was promised that i would love it. I saw that other people posted their problems on this site and they got replies, so when i kept getting the same replies i got upset. and yeah the stoner shit in the tags were just for kicks. i didn't mean to ruin your social life by causing everyone you associate with to think your a stoner because i put four random ass tags on a thread that got under a hundred views. plus, blunts suck.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u sure pushed panterras buttons but lemme expl,ain 2 thinfgs

your other thread u were saying u had to use dish soaop cause u had no other option and wouldnt even consider baking soda then u got the danfdruff gunk whyich baking soda would fix..if youd consiser it

next you threw in all thetags that are irelevant ..for entertainment?

tags serve 2 purposes

i1 indexes that help ppl search the suite organizing pages and topics onj "tafg pages" that are all related

and serve as keywords

search engines penalize pages that have tags that dont appear as keywords on the page its called keyword spamming adduing keywords that have nothing to do with the page hurets the page

and hurets ppl searching for info when they find white gunk when searching for something like do all dreads smoke weed

keeop the tage relevant

they are a tool..not a toy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
fermin Lujan
@fermin-lujan
13 years ago
37 posts

Look, I never said all dreaded people smoke weed or anything like that. i put the things there as a joke. another thing SE, I have tried the BS method and even made other posts about it and you responded and you told me every specific thing i had to do right down to the letter, and even then i had the residue in my hair. and panterra you obviously can't detect sarcasm because the thing i said about your social life was sarcastic. I evenapologized about my attitude inthe other posts its just i want to not have residue crap in my hair and i want it to smell decent. And if all you do is hate on me when i put a post up thats asking for help, maybe you're the one with growing up to do. And yes, i would like to have dreads because they look nice, but i also want to get into the lifestyle if possible. i just wish i didn't have this residue stuff in my hair and if you know of a way to get it out that isn't one of the things i have tried previously, i would be grateful.

fermin Lujan
@fermin-lujan
13 years ago
37 posts

Look, I never said all dreaded people smoke weed or anything like that. i put the things there as a joke. another thing SE, I have tried the BS method and even made other posts about it and you responded and you told me every specific thing i had to do right down to the letter, and even then i had the residue in my hair. and panterra you obviously can't detect sarcasm because the thing i said about your social life was sarcastic. I evenapologized about my attitude inthe other posts its just i want to not have residue crap in my hair and i want it to smell decent. And if all you do is hate on me when i put a post up thats asking for help, maybe you're the one with growing up to do. And yes, i would like to have dreads because they look nice, but i also want to get into the lifestyle if possible. i just wish i didn't have this residue stuff in my hair and if you know of a way to get it out that isn't one of the things i have tried previously, i would be grateful.

Read more: White sticky Residue From Scratching Head? - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/white-sticky-residue-from-scratching-head?xg_source=activity&id=3754945%3ATopic%3A1117776&page=2#comments#ixzz1bMzMzF78
the best place for real dreadlocks
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Panterra Caraway said:

Listen you little twerp! You are showing yourself to be a fool. You want the answers that you want, not the answers that are the truth. You put a bunch of references to "the lifestyle" and blah, blah, blah...but in the end you want an instant hairstyle and all your problems solved. If you really knew anything about the "lifestyle", you would know that it takes more thandreads and pot to acheive what we are all seeking. And by carefree you mean what? Dreads are like a mirror, in that they reflect what you need to work on or adjust in your life. And right about now, I think you need to adjust you whole attitude. People like you make a joke out of alot of good people here who are sincere and looking within themselves. I have been here almost a year and a half and one of the first things I learned is to listen more than talk. And when you want answers, you ask nicely and with some respect. I really don't understand people like you at all. Grow the hell up! You didn't "ruin my social life"...but that shows how little you know...this isn't Facebook (thank God!). This site is way more than social and I don't appreciate your disrespect or sarcasm. There have been people who have been banned for less. Maybe you should sit yourself down and reconsider this "lifestyle" that you think promises you some free ride...ever hear "Cash, grass, ass...nobody rides fro free?"

fermin Lujan said:

Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts

He can post whatever the fuck he wants. Who cares wtf other people think of dreadies? I sure don't, so why are all of you so damn caught up. Get over it already

Teresa
@teresa
13 years ago
6 posts

RE-RAILING THIS TRAIN:

Go get yourself some Garnier Fructis Clear Control Shampoo. You can find it at any drug store, grocery store, or Wal-Mart for about $4-$6, depending on where you live/if it's on sale/whatever. I don't think it's residue-free, and it's definitely not all-natural, but there are some people with dreads who have used it without any problems, and I think right now, at this point, that it's important for you to get your scalp problem under control, first and foremost.

Being careful not to disturb your actual hair/dreads too much, SCRUB at your scalp and make sure you rinse several times to wash everything away. I'd finish up with a COLD water rinse -- as icy cold as you can stand -- because putting my head under really cold water has helped control my dandruff and itching problems.

As a college student who lives in a tiny, cramped space that I share with two other people, a lack of disposable income, and barely any time to sleep, I understand that it's not always convenient to do baking soda and apple cider vinegar rinses, especially because essential oils can get pricey (although, you don't really need essential oils and stuff in your rinses; the baking soda and apple cider vinegar are doing all the work). I would recommend, though, that you do switch to a shampoo bar or shampoo specifically formulated to be residue-free and organic/vegan or at least pretty natural as soon as it's financially feasible. I'd recommend getting one that has tea tree oil or other astringents in it, since you do have scalp issues.

If you have hard water, http://www.dreadlockshampoo.com/ is a good place to get shampoo bars that will rinse clean. I haven't used it myself (I don't have hard water, and Dr. Bronner's has been working for me), but there's a thread in this forum where people have had a lot of good things to say about it.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form