Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loose Roots

Sawdog
@sawdog
15 years ago
8 posts
From the pics it looks like you still have a good amount of shrinkage to go. What does that mean? Anubis said:
I believe you should leave them alone. With your hair type you are going to have some amazing locks. If you stop maintaining them you will most likely find that they will lock up at the roots perfectly. From the pics it looks like you still have a good ammount of shrinkage to go. Maybe it's just the way my hair is but comparing my dreads to the loose hairs I have, the loose hairs are about twice as long as the dreads.

updated by @sawdog: 07/19/15 05:45:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
from straight hair a foot long dreads will shrink 1st between 1/2 or more of the length will be lost to shrinkage before they become tight enough to strop shrinking and start to growi'm not sure though african hair when dreaded short might not shrink much since it naturaly tends to pull into tight curls anywayand as far as him saying no maintenance i would definately keep sepertating 1 dread from another so u dont get 1 huge dread Sawdog said:
From the pics it looks like you still have a good amount of shrinkage to go. What does that mean?

Anubis said:
I believe you should leave them alone. With your hair type you are going to have some amazing locks. If you stop maintaining them you will most likely find that they will lock up at the roots perfectly. From the pics it looks like you still have a good ammount of shrinkage to go. Maybe it's just the way my hair is but comparing my dreads to the loose hairs I have, the loose hairs are about twice as long as the dreads.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form