Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural locks help.

Anthony J.
@anthony-j
13 years ago
12 posts

I started my locks about 2 months ago. I took a shower and washed with BS and every knot and little dread that started fell out completely.

i have soft hair and it feels like i brushed it. i know they tend to fall apart then reform, but it really doesn't seem to be reforming.

I have hard water with a softener. and i use sea salt from time to time when i remember. (because of me neglecting my hair)

I tend to wear a large winter like nylon cap during the day and once in a great while i put on my Hemp tam at night.

Just looking for some advice and comfort that something didn't just go awry and back track me 3 months.

Also i try to browse this site for people with natural locks and see how their locks look.
So i would like people with the neglect method to post some for me so i'm not trying to browse the 30k plus photos.

Peace

updated by @anthony-j: 01/13/15 09:07:13PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok 1st time washing with bs? how long ya been neglecting

bs makes your haoir soft and the water could have affested it too

u can try brionners or anything else awhile and lose the nylon cap

if anything wear a wool one

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Anthony J.
@anthony-j
13 years ago
12 posts

No i've been washing with the BS every 3 days for 2 months.

I didn't know it made it soft though. so that made me think i may have used too much?

I'm working on getting a wool tam too. this nylon/cotton one really sucks.

I had some decent baby locks forming then poof..after my wash they were gone.

Perhaps i should add sea salt to my BS. i'm lost on this now haha. i thought i had it under control.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form