Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads on the fritz

amber.sweet
@ambersweet
13 years ago
12 posts
So I started my awesome locks about a week ago with the back combing and tear and rip methods (my hair didn't want to lock on it's own, so I gave it a little help :-] ) but everything is all frizzy. Do you have any recommendations on helping to relax the locks?
updated by @ambersweet: 01/13/15 09:06:13PM
Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
13 years ago
51 posts
hmm. 100% pure aloe helps, but i'm not sure if it's good to use with baby dreads
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

close yoir eyes see no more frizz

in otgerwords acceptance or ignoring it

its going to be there awhile

actualy some will be there forever

but your at 1 week if u dont accept it now u never will its got to be frizzy to dread and it needs time to get less frizzty

aloes great idea..if your going to a wedding or prom..in otherwords a very rare occasion where u must look good

maybe a job intrerview

but keepinh in mind its gonna slow progrses slightly extending the frizzy period longer

better to just ignoree it from the start

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
amber.sweet
@ambersweet
13 years ago
12 posts
thank you. I know there will be moments I have to look presentable. especially at work, but went shopping for my locks to "dress" them up a bit so they won't look so frizzy when I deal with customers all day long. But I accept it and can't wait to see them grow. I actually spoke with a customer about dreads (which he had some nice locks himself). He told me about wax... and we had a HUGE debate on going natural versus waxing.... though he went natural himself... he did give some good advice about keeping the locks in as they grow. That was the highlight of my day!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form